on 26 May 2014
I love the Fsherman's Friends. I live within easy driving distance of their hometown and have seen them perform for free at the harbour. I have purchased tickets to their performances at theatres. And I have two other albums. The best one has virtually no instrumental accompaniment; the other is ruined by it. The first, the ruined one, seems to have been the idea of a record producer. I suspect that was the case with this one. , I will now refer to it as Easy Listening Fisherman's Friends. All their magical harmonies, all the depth of their baritones and lyrical lilt of their tenors is compromised. I can fairly say I like it only because I know what these gentlemen can do, and I look forward to hearing them do it again. And possibly dismissing whoever talked them into this nonsensical arrangement of their magnificent talent.
on 4 February 2014
There is a lot of sadness with this album but the songs are lovely, they have once again pulled an amazing album out of the bag! Shanties - used for working on boats, hoisting sails, climbing rigging etc etc me I love doing my housework to it, it has the same effect!
on 21 May 2014
One and All is the Cornish motto (Onen Hag Ol in Cornish), but to my mind whilst the music from the Fisherman's Friends is still good, this isn't as good as the last album. Also, I don't think the depth of sound in the recording is as good, but still a good album
on 24 February 2014
I have only heard Fisherman Friends on the radio before, this album lives up to expectations there is a genuine freshness and depth to these seafaring songs.
on 6 October 2013
Top album and a fitting memorial.

All the songs are worth listening to and is intersting in developing from thier first album
on 12 September 2013
Good easy listening each song has its own story great harmonies as always hope to hear many more albums from them
on 2 September 2013
This has been well worth the wait. The songs are sung with great feeling. Trevor,s lovely voice will be missed.
on 20 August 2015
Good recording from a very good group.