5.0 out of 5 stars A really strong album
There isn't really a cohesive sound on this album but I like that, because I don't mind variety on pop albums. There are pop songs, hiphop, ballads, country and they all fit perfectly with each other. The album is called "Bangerz" because every song could be a single and I agree with that. Therefore, I will make a review of each song with my own opinions:

1...
Published 9 months ago by B

3.0 out of 5 stars Love wrecking ball!
To be honest, i bought this cd for "wrecking ball" as i'm not into buying tracks for my mp3 and like to have a bit of plastic in my hands. Besides this stand out track, i can't really recommend the rest.
Published 4 months ago by Miss F P Blake

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bangerz [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I bought this for my daughter who really likes it. It has plenty of tracks and she plays it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 28 Oct 2013
Amazon Customer "John" (Oswaldtwistle near Accrington, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bangerz [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I bought this album out of curiosity and what a nice surprise there's not one track I dislike just a shame she let's herself down visually on her videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't like Miley, you're lying!, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
Good mix of music on this CD. Happy with my purchase! I've never bought a CD by Miley Cyrus but after hearing some of her new stuff I was impressed straight away, so I bought it! You won't be disappointed, all the songs are catchy and they're good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite album, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
love the album but annoyed it turned up a day late i preordered so i would have it on time

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
This album includes a variety of genres. Some like the old and some even better than before. Overall Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars I never liked Miley Cyrus... until now, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
The songs are beautiful and I've discovered a new era of her as an artist. She's definitely here to stay

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete 'bangerz', 7 Oct 2013
It's no denying that Miley's style and attitude has changed (and I love the way she is now) since she was younger, but that's to be expected, we all grow up, we all experiment and we all go through different phases and stages in life. That being said, Mileys voice really shines through in most of these tracks.
Doing my thang, being a favourite with its edgy lyrics and the amazing tone to her voice.
I do agree that the weakest tracks are in fact the deluxe tracks, but they are still very good.
Her voice remains powerful, in songs like, drive, somebody else, adore you, wrecking ball, maybe you're right etc. I feel like it would have been better with less of the collaborations and more of just Mileys voice, highlighted on 'my darlin' which could have been a beautiful song, if it weren't for futures part.
I would definitely say this is still one of the best albums this year, and its just genuinely a feel good album, it will have you smiling and laughing in some parts and dancing crazily around the room and I must admit a few songs sent the cliche 'shivers down my spine' e.g Maybe you're right.
Also not sure if it mentions but you get some pretty cool stickers with this album too, which is a bonus.
I would honestly say it is worth the money you pay for this album, yes its different, but you can still clearly here the 'old miley' on these tracks and if I'm honest she sounds better than she ever has. Its a great experimental pop album with great beats, creative, heartfelt and funny lyrics and sung by an amazing young woman. Don't let her new image pull you away from this album, you'd be missing out if you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miley at her best, 28 July 2014
Grrat cd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars hideous, 29 Jan 2014
Richard Horn (Mids, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
awful noise of a vaguely pop nature but my daughter likes it one two three four five six seven eight

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›

Bangerz
Bangerz by Miley Cyrus (Audio CD - 2013)