Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 March 2014
To be honest, i bought this cd for "wrecking ball" as i'm not into buying tracks for my mp3 and like to have a bit of plastic in my hands. Besides this stand out track, i can't really recommend the rest.
on 6 March 2014
My Daughter loved this CD, the latest Miley Cyrus album filled with "great music". According to her definately worth listening to - too good for grown ups. According to a grown up - really really good.
on 7 October 2013
Miley Cyrus....the girl we once knew as Hannah Montana. This past persona, is evidently one that Cyrus has tried to obliterate as of late, with this album proving that her music is no longer for pre-teens. Before this album I have never taken Miley Cyrus seriously- I always thought of her as that annoying girl on that annoying kids programme. But recently her controversial antics have got her noticed and talked about a lot more, so I thought I'd check out her album and see what it's all about. I was surprised by what I heard, as despite not particularly liking what I have seen and heard of Miley lately, I am not ashamed to admit that I love this album. This album reminds me of Rihanna's 'Unapologetic' (which I also loved) so I recommend you to check this out if you liked that album.

The album has it's fair share of gems. There are some powerful ballads, a surprising amount considering this is an album called 'bangerz', and some solid pop songs. The highlights for the album for me are:

'Adore you', which is a tender song that is richly contrasted with the more explicit tracks of the album

'We can't stop' which most of us have heard being the lead single

'Bangerz' a collaborative with Britney Spears

#DoItRight, a cheeky naughty pop song that will be in your head for hours

'FU' a dramatic and powerful song, as Miley states she only 'got two letters for you....'

'Drive' another good ballad, on a par with 'adore you'

'Do my thang', an explicit song with a great beat

'Wrecking Ball', an emotional pop song

and 'Rooting for my baby', a nice little song which reminds me of summer nights.

The song only has a couple of fillers, namely 'love money party', and 'My darlin' which is by far the weakest song of the album, with singer Future yelping Scooby Doo style. '4x4' is 'barndance music' , and if you like that type of music be sure to give it a listen.

Overall I recommend anyone who likes pop to give this a listen, go into it with an open mind and you may be surprised.
on 12 February 2014
I never really liked Miley that much until now. However, I can’t express how great this album is! I purchased it on release day and still play it three months on. I only hope her next album is this good.
on 7 February 2014
This was part of her Christmas present and of course she loved it, I would rather have
bought a better role model but hey ho she will change her tastes as she gets older
on 2 April 2016
In my opinion this is Miley Cyrus' best album to date. I have all of her albums and I love them all but this album is just extra special. This is definitely worth buying!
on 2 July 2015
I absolutely LOVE Miley Cyrus
this album however was absolutely great
it's not her BEST album, but not her worst
but nevertheless it was an amazing album
on 18 March 2014
Lots and lots of great songs on one album. Would definitely recommend if you like Miley. Lots of swearing on one song so be careful if you buy it for a child.
on 22 November 2014
What's happened to my gorgeous Miley? Gone a bit tacky for the sake of commercialism I think. My daughter loves the album so that's what matters in the end
on 5 March 2014
Bought this for teenage daughter, came next day, brilliant album. Has swear words so be careful if buying for younger child. We all love her songs.