5.0 out of 5 stars A really strong album
There isn't really a cohesive sound on this album but I like that, because I don't mind variety on pop albums. There are pop songs, hiphop, ballads, country and they all fit perfectly with each other. The album is called "Bangerz" because every song could be a single and I agree with that. Therefore, I will make a review of each song with my own opinions:

1...
Published 10 months ago by B

3.0 out of 5 stars Love wrecking ball!
To be honest, i bought this cd for "wrecking ball" as i'm not into buying tracks for my mp3 and like to have a bit of plastic in my hands. Besides this stand out track, i can't really recommend the rest.
Published 5 months ago by Miss F P Blake

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best artist up there with Kate perry and pink ect, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
What can I say except this is the cleaner version of bangers and it still rocks this chick has got a fantastic vocal range she can sing anthing to my mind and I should know I've got around ten of her CDs and im no spring chicken and I'm 59 years young no teenager but I love my music and she is the top of the crop .

5.0 out of 5 stars like a dirty secret, 20 Mar 2014
C. Anderson (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
really enjoyable album; racey, tuneful and varied. I predict a long and successful career for Miley should she not get bored by being so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Mar 2014
Mrs. Julie Bostock "Jules" (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
Lots and lots of great songs on one album. Would definitely recommend if you like Miley. Lots of swearing on one song so be careful if you buy it for a child.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love wrecking ball!, 8 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bangerz - With A Bang, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
My Daughter loved this CD, the latest Miley Cyrus album filled with "great music". According to her definately worth listening to - too good for grown ups. According to a grown up - really really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, catchy songs., 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
Bought this for teenage daughter, came next day, brilliant album. Has swear words so be careful if buying for younger child. We all love her songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE YOU MILEY, 25 Feb 2014
Absolutely beautiful girl and album. Talented and heartfelt Miley knows how to rock a beat and make me party hardy!

4.0 out of 5 stars 100% Positive, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
Great, despite trying to ignore the phase (hopefully), of Miley Cyrus being outrageous on her dress code and behavior on stage, the girl is very talented with a very strong unusual voice. Though the lyrics are not full of content, I don't expect it from this kind of music. Amazon greatly surprised me with the download of the complete album on Amazon Cloud, bonus for my ipod. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic voice, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
bought for my 14yr old grandaughter as she loved Hannah Montana and now loves Mylee Cyrus ..She has an awesome voice

5.0 out of 5 stars New Miley Fan, 12 Feb 2014
I never really liked Miley that much until now. However, I can’t express how great this album is! I purchased it on release day and still play it three months on. I only hope her next album is this good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Bangerz
Bangerz by Miley Cyrus (Audio CD - 2013)