5.0 out of 5 stars A really strong album
There isn't really a cohesive sound on this album but I like that, because I don't mind variety on pop albums. There are pop songs, hiphop, ballads, country and they all fit perfectly with each other. The album is called "Bangerz" because every song could be a single and I agree with that. Therefore, I will make a review of each song with my own opinions:

1...
Published 11 months ago by B

3.0 out of 5 stars Love wrecking ball!
To be honest, i bought this cd for "wrecking ball" as i'm not into buying tracks for my mp3 and like to have a bit of plastic in my hands. Besides this stand out track, i can't really recommend the rest.
Published 6 months ago by Miss F P Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars A really strong album, 19 Oct 2013

1. Adore You (9/10): This is a slow ballad that shows off Miley's strong vocals. I won't be surprised if this song will be popular at weddings because it's a really cute love song.

2. We Can't Stop (8/10): I don't think I need to explain this one. It was a good song for a first choice single - however, it's not in my top 3 of the best songs on the album.

3. SMS (Bangerz) feat. Britney Spears (7/10): You would think that the collaboration between the Pop Queen and the Pop Princess would be the best song of the album, but it isn't. It's not remarkable even though Miley's and Britney's voices are great together. It's like the song is unfinished and like it misses something. However, it's a good song for workouts.

4. 4×4 feat. Nelly (7/10): This is a fun country track that celebrates Miley's Southern roots. It's like a more adult version of her Hannah Montana hit "Hoedown Throwdown".

5. My Darlin' feat. Future (8/10): This one had to grow on me, but I really love it now; it's a pretty love song.

6. Wrecking Ball (9/10): Miley's first #1 on Billboard - very well-deserved.

7. Love, Money, Party feat. Big Sean (7/10): Another fun song with silly lyrics. It's descent for workout but not a single choice.

8. #GETITRIGHT (10/10): This song is produced by Pharrell and you can recognize him on his unique beats; this one has a scratchy funk guitar with an amazing sound that won't leave your head. The lyrics are sexy and gives Miley a bad-girl braggadocio.

9. Drive (10/10): Another great ballad on the album. This is one of the songs that give you a picture of Miley's and former fiancé Liam Hemsworth's relationship because this song was written by Miley while she was working during Valentine's Day. You can tell that it was an emotionally hard time. The second verse in Drive is one of the best parts on the entire album.

10. FU feat. French Montana (10/10): Miley is mad in this song, really mad. There's almost a musical style in her voice when she drags her ex boyfriend for cheating and lying about it. After my first listen of the album, this one instantly became my favorite.

11. Do My Thang (8/10): Miley raps in this song and actually, she's not bad at it.

12. Maybe You're Right (9/10): Another song about Miley's former engagement. This is a really strong song, but the lyrics are heartbreaking at the same time. I will just leave a part of the lyrics here: "Yeah, I'm real emotional, blame it on your mental jokes, how much did you think that I could take? So much for taking this too far, you can't blame me for who I am. It's too late for us to try to be in love right now".

13. Someone Else (9/10): Also a song about love and breakup. "If you're looking for love, know that love don't live here anymore, he left with my heart, they both walked through that door, without me". Anyone who has been heartbroken can probably relate to the lyrics and the feeling of being 'someone else'. I like how the lyrics are strong but the beat is upbeat.

Deluxe version

14. Rooting For My Baby (10/10): This ballad could easily have made the standard album. It's about Miley rooting for her boyfriend and trying to understand his anger and mood swings. There's a really tragic feel to this song because you understand how much she wants the 'happily ever after' that she sings about (and the song was written by Miley and Pharrell while Miley was engaged) but at the same time you get really sad about their former relationship. "When you wake in the morning, and I can tell it's not your best side: no good morning, good day. I stay to the right if I know you're mad, and nonetheless, I stay out of your way".

15. On My Own (10/10): One of the best songs on the album and I don't understand how it didn't make the standard version as it could've easily be a hit single. The beat reminds me of a Michael Jackson song, Miley's voice sounds strong and it's just really good.

16. Hands in the Air feat. Ludacris (8/10): I haven't listened to this song that much (because I always go back to the other songs), but it's still decent and makes for a good song on the deluxe album! I would've expected a upbeat song because of the title but it's not.

I love how Miley has been involved with both writing the lyrics and producing the songs because it makes the album really authentic. She did an amazing job and I really adore this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this cd , at first when i listened to this is was not sure , but really has grown up me

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this album, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
I love this album, excellent set of songs, a real mixture.

If you like Miley you'll like this album !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
Daughter loved it thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars I do enjoy miley cyrus she has a lovely voice miley doesent ..., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Bangerz [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I do enjoy miley cyrus she has a lovely voice miley doesent need to show of her body to sell her music her voice is enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
Really great soundtrack, has a mixture of different beats and songs which i like about this album, some albums singers release normally put tracks on there albums that sound the same, but Miley Cyrus has done a fantastic job on this album really like the songs! highly suggest for any Miley fan or if you just want to listen to something different for a change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
delivered on time and good music to enjoy what more do you want

4.0 out of 5 stars Great voice, 8 Jun 2014
Mrs. A. Ward (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
Surprised I like this cd. I find she has a very strong voice so doesn't need the bad press she gets for herself. As long as she sorts herself out I think we have a great star to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars BANGER, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
BANGERZ IS A GREAT ALBUM BUT NOT FOR KIDS! Went to see Miley in May at 02 Arena London where all these songs featured

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Bangerz (Audio CD)
I have always loved this girl shes worked hard to be where she is today, and being an 'older' fan 39 i would highly recommend this album to anyone whom enjoys strong vocals and heart felt lyrics, i for one cannot wait to see her concert in may and at least i can sing along with her !

Bangerz
Bangerz by Miley Cyrus (Audio CD - 2013)