5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless remote, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Wireless IR Infrared Remote Control for Sony Alpha A230 A290 NEX-6 NEX-7 NEX-5R NEX-5N (Electronics)
I bought this to trigger my sony alpha 7, and it works fine , you have on button for instant ,and one for a for 2sec delay ,
For what it cost I am very pleased , fast p&p highly recommend ,,

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and simple, 13 Mar 2014
The remote was easy to set up and operate. I use it with a sony a230 and it works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 25 Feb 2014
CharlieJ (Northumberland UK) - See all my reviews
This remote control feels and looks cheap - well it is very cheap. But..... it works perfectly with my Sony NEX-7 and is light enough that I wouldn't worry about it breaking if dropped. That's all I need and it delivers, at a much lower price than an actual Sony remote.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money and works well with my Sony ..., 30 Jun 2014
Good value for money and works well with my Sony Nexus 5R. The remote was easy to set up and operate. For what it cost I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bit of Kit, 17 Mar 2014
Good value for money and works well with my Sony Nexus 6. Really handy for portraits, extended shutter times, etc.