5.0 out of 5 stars good quality
Nice basic snake chain , looks good with any pendant , i think snake chains look nice with anything though , im not keen on fancy type chains though , the price is brilliant compared to what ive paid in the past so i bought three in different lengths , if you want a nice chain for a pendant then get this one , you wont be dissapointed in my opinion
Published 16 months ago by jill bielby

2.0 out of 5 stars Chain reaction
Initially I was really impressed with how quickly my order arrived and I liked the style of the chain (I actually ordered it in 2 different lengths) but after wearing it 3 or 4 times it has turned black so I'm not happy at all. I am thinking about returning it so would not recommend it to anyone else.
Published 2 months ago by K E CORRIE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 30 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 24 Mar 2013
It was exactly as described. Simple chain with decent clasp, workmanship and material quality are surprising for the price point.

2.0 out of 5 stars Chain reaction, 28 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 2 April 2014
D. Burkmar (hampshire England) - See all my reviews
I bought this in 14 inch as struggled to get length in shops. It's exactly what I wanted. Light but not too dainty. Has a good shine. Catch is easy to do up but secure. Have worn it few times with various pendants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver chain, 12 Dec 2013
Very pleased with this chain. Its the second one I have bought from this company. It has a sturdy clasp on it which won't easily be pulled off ( I snapped another chain that way). It looks good and I would definitely recommend the company.
It was delivered really quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Once I got the right length no problem, 9 Oct 2013
Once I got the right length no problem and it looks very good with a small pendant on.or similar - got it for my mother-in-law and long enoth to pass over her head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 17 Sep 2013
Lovely product extremely satisfied. Lovely item and would be more than happy to order again in future. Satisfied customer. Five stars *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 5 July 2013
This is a gorgeous chain. I've worn it lots over the last few weeks and got lots of compliments. Don't hesitate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 16 May 2013
I wanted a simple silver chain that had a small enough loop for two pendants I've got, both of which have small hooks (not sure of my terminology here!). This is perfect, very elegant and it fits both of them nicely. It also arrived earlier than expected and in a pretty box.

1.0 out of 5 stars 22 inch silver chain, 21 Feb 2013
The chain has snapped after only been worn twice and would like to return . This is so disappointing as was perfect match.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›