5.0 out of 5 stars Novel by Lynne Barrett-Lee, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
This is the book that will make you write your novel. It's full of inspiration together with practical details, tips and pitfalls and is in a very helpful format. It covers every aspect of planning writing and selling your novel with the added reassurance of having been written by a well established author. Having attended Lynne's course I shall be referring to this all the time. It feels like a permanent home tutorial and I'm not sure how I managed without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel by Lynn Barrett-Lee, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
I found this an excellent concise and very informative book for all budding novelists,if you are keen to work out the correct way to construct a novel. No airy language but to the point. Great tips and excellent layout of chapters. Having written a novel myself with no prior language of technique and guidance I wish I'd had the chance to read this earlier.
Nicky Abell-Francis - Rekindling Connections

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful addition, 4 Sep 2013
Shawn Cullen (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
If like me you've been trying to write that novel for the last ten years, then this may be the guide for you. Written by an established author who knows her craft, this will help you on your way to the finished article in no time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel: Plan it.Write it. Sell it., 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant resource for any aspiring novelist! It contains all the information you need, written in a style which is both practical and professional. Lynne breaks the process down into twelve 'steps' covering all aspects of planning, writing and selling. When you are reading the book, you know that she is someone who has successfully gone through all these steps herself. The course on which the book is based was the inspiration for me to start writing my own novel and I shall be referring to the book over and over again. Lynne has given me the confidence to move on as writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, straight talking and a total Godsend!, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
Lynne is a writing genius. Every budding author (or even those with years of experience) should own a copy of this book. Filled with useful and practical advice, and she makes it sound so simple, I wish I could have bought this years ago! As an avid fan of Lynne's website where I love to pick up snippets and tips, I'm delighted to now have my very own tutorial to browse through for that much needed kick up the backside when I need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
Novice writers everywhere should read this! The most practical, in depth advice you could wish for. I'm only halfway through and I've already learnt more than I have in last year since I started writing. Thank you Lynne....we've all been needing and wanting this for a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential toolkit, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
A great practical guide on how to approach creative writing and a must read for any budding author, NOVEL gives you insight into the creative writing process and will encourage you to achieve your writing goals!
THANKS LYNNE XX

5.0 out of 5 stars Someone worth listening to!, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
Lynne Barrett-Lee is a writing superhero! Anything she has to say on this subject is well worth hearing about, glad this book is out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real kick up the backside, in a supportive, you can do this, way, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
I haven't quite finished reading "Novel" but I found myself jotting ideas down on Bank Holiday Monday, and allocating time today to write. It's made a real difference to my approach, as I thrash out a plot that I know I can work with. Thank you Lynne!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for novelists, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it. (Kindle Edition)
Inspired to finally get that book you have been talking about written in the New Year? This is the book you need to both inspire and guide you - as it has done for me, helping get me over the finishing line with a novel I have been trying to write for years. Clear and well laid out, this book is packed with tips and advice from a published author who knows how to make their advice accessible to the novice. I found the section on the synopsis especially useful.

This is a guide you will reference again and again as you write - a bit like a friend to turn to for advice. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0x9de93408)

Novel: Plan it. Write it. Sell it.
3.99