4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ryanair Cabin Baggage
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by lesley

We bought these bags for a trip to the States and a round the world flight next Jan but found that the sizes of cabin baggage have been reduced and they were rendered too large. So, although undoubtedly a good bag they are pretty useless for what they are intended.
Published 12 months ago by Mothy

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ryanair Cabin Baggage, 18 Sep 2011
These bags are great for flying with Ryanair and just taking the 10kg hand allowance. You can get loads of stuff in them. However don't put too many bulky items in the front zip areas or the bag won't fit in the Ryanair measuring thingy. I had a hairdryer and some mini straighteners in there and had to stuff them in my (large) coat pockets in the end. Only other thing - there are 2 velcro patches on the back of the panel that opens up to let the back straps out - which are presumably to keep this panel in place when the straps are being used. On our bags there was no opposite velcro for these to stick to. A manufacturing fault I think, but I didn't have time to send the bag back before flying. This wasn't a big deal though because mostly we just used the extending handle and wheels or the handle on the top for lifting. I would recommend these bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Oct 2011
I bought the Cabin Max as I was going to Italy with Rynair and was conscious of their strict carryon luggage policy. It worked like a dream and was easy to carry both as a wheelie case and as a rucksack I would definately recommend it.Cabin Max Flight Approved Carry on Purple Trolley Rucksack Bag 44L lightweight wheeled luggage

5.0 out of 5 stars Super light, super big and super purple!, 3 Mar 2013
Well I have recently received this item so not yet traveled but so far I am really pleased. Firstly the colour is a really rich royal purple, it is the new model which measures 55x40x20 and has the zipped in extending handle with a stitched in flap to prevent the previously reported problem with access to the main compartment when the handle is extended.

On receipt of the item I have fully packed it and confirmed it is still within the size required, caution should be taken with packing, as it would be easy to over stuff it and if you don't take care it can topple forward - easy to avoid with good packing though. The compression straps do help to squeeze it into size if needed but with every I need for 3 nights away in cold weather I didn't need to use them.

The quality of the bag seems really good (especially for the price and whilst keeping the weight down), I have checked all stitching, zips and straps, all A OK. The fabric does feel light however it seems strong and sturdy, I think it is the same material as similar bags I have, (Eastpack, Nike, Northface etc) it is just that these have additional padding or lining which makes them feel more substantial and consequently heavier, I am confident that with a little care this bag will happily accompany me on many city breaks for years to come.

The only thing I would like to see added to this bag is some internal compression straps as at the moment I am packing but rolling my clothes as unless the bag is full everything sinks to the bottom. compression straps would be easy to add in and really aid the packing and use of the bag.

If I do find out anymore while traveling with my bag I will update this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 25 Aug 2011
This is so much sturdier than I thought it would be, fits loads into it and is still light to manouver around, so much so my 5yr old was doing it for me!
Bought this and also the rucksack version, between them both they held everything the family needed for a weeks holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Oct 2011
A. Burnett "beebee" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Ordered this for moving to Germany for 10 months as I wanted cabin luggage that could also be used as a backpack when pulling various other suitcases. Was worried it wouldn't fit the airport regulations but it fits in that little size checker box fine, even when it's very full (I flew with Lufthansa but sure it will be fine for other airlines like Ryanair). It works brilliantly as a backpack, as the back section unzips and fastens underneath to cushion you from the wheels. It works equally well as a wheeled case; the handle (which can be zipped up and hidden in backpack mode) and wheels are sturdy and it's such a useful size that I can even use it for carrying food shopping. There are also loads of different compartments, with places to put valuables. The straps round the side can be tightened to prevent things rattling around if it's not so full, which I did to stop my 17 inch laptop (which fit in great, with loads of rooms spare) moving around. Can't really fault this product; perfect if you want a versatile cabin luggage case and want to make the most of the free luggage allowance; and because it's also much lighter than other same sized cases (around 1 1/2 kilos) you can make the most of the weight allowance too. Will definitely be using it on many occasions, well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi functional.....excellent!!!, 16 July 2013
Fast delivery
Perfect for carry on or rucksack.
Did not need a hand luggage as this bag was quite big
Overhead cabin fit
would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cabin bag, 10 July 2013
Does the job very well. Capacity much higher than my hard cabin bag. Slightly less stable on its wheels than solid bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised absolutely fine for Jet 2 and Ryanair, 29 Aug 2013
Seem well made, and I especially like the multi-utility of as a carry bag, wheelie, and rucksack. This is to confirm that the bag (full) is the correct size for both Jet2 and Ryanair flights. It fits easily into the containers and when full weight between 7.5-9.5 kg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug 2013
Bought this not only for shirt stay travelling, but also (i am a teacher) to carry my endless amounts of books and marking home. Perfect for the job. I love that I can choose whether to use as a rucksack or pull along. And colour is nice too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Bags but too large for new size restrictions for cabin bags!, 20 July 2013