on 28 October 2013
Brilliant to be able to order these with Amazon. I live nowhere near anywhere I can get them. You can get the bags etc in all sorts of places, but for my Aunty, for Christmas, it has to be a box and I didn't have to make a special trip!
on 21 January 2014
I bought these chocs for some very special people to try and express my deep gratitude for very thankful help.I actually bought two boxes and so very glad i did.Both parties were so pleased.This size box was so much dearer locally[about £7 DEARER!!]and,of course,being Thorntons, taste guaranteed.I would definitely recommend as,although i didnt have any this time,I have had alot before!!![ALOT!!].
on 27 January 2014
Wow. Let's just say it made my Xmas! Lovely with sum Buck's Fizz on Xmas eve watching carry on films! Heaven. Every piece was mmmmm! Hands off they are all mine!
on 26 December 2015
Just a few chocolates, some of them even cut in halves or thirds portions in a large box that is empty 80% inside, just a nice carton presentation.
Not worth your money, try find a better value for money set.
on 31 December 2014
As expected - wonderful! You can't beat Thorntons Continental. As always from Amazon amazing packing I don't know how far they had travelled to get to my door but they were in perfect condition.
on 9 May 2016
The candy was a hit! I was able to surprise my friend -she appreciated the gift and I was so happy to be able to send it all the way from Ohio to UK with no hassle .
on 20 February 2016
Beautiful large box of chocolates with almost 500g at excellent value price. My husband enjoyed theses for Valentines day.
on 26 November 2015
Chocolates are lovely but the gift wrapping was awful. They came in what looked like a sack with a ribbon tied round it.
on 5 June 2014
Arrived in perfect condition and was very happy to receive them. They are a yummy collection of their classic chocolates
on 5 June 2014
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM. No but really it's Thorton's chocolate, it's tasty...what more do you want?