on 8 December 2013
I was just sending as gift using Amazon UK from US to daughter living in London, this is the most efficient way to send gift. (easy conversion dollars to pounds)
Having never tried these candies, I was just hopeful that they would be good. Nothing Regular about them she said, just surpasses every candy she has ever had before. My daughter can't stop raving about them. I'm so glad and I plan to send more of these and will also try other flavors from Thornton's. So thankful for Amazon UK.
on 12 December 2013
WOW.... this I know she will love as a stocking filler for Christmas. Only Thorntons will do. Roll on Christmas.
on 20 June 2016
Chocolate was discoloured, I believe the industry call it whitening its harmless but makes the product look old and not appealing.
on 27 October 2015
WASN'T ALL THAT FUSSY, NOT THE THORNTONS CHOCOLATE TURKISH DELIGHT THAT I REMEMBER, IN FACT DRY AND STARTING TO GO CRYSTALLINE.
on 16 November 2015
PROMPT DELIVERY....GOT THEM TO SAVE FOR XMAS BUT COULDN'T RESIST THEM ...WILL HAVE TO ORDER MORE....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 11 February 2015
Not sure I was too keen, I prefer the Fry's Turkish Delight, and the traditional style that you can buy now as well
on 14 April 2016
Apparently the best Turkish Delight I've ever bought for my husband & I've bought a lot over the years!
on 4 August 2015
these chocklets are lovley nise turkish delight as good as the frys if not better
on 2 December 2015
Have always been a fan of turkish delight candies. Definitely recommend this.
on 25 May 2015
If you love turkish delight, you'll enjoy this! Great product! A win!