Arrived very quickly (next day) on free delivery which was great

Felt weird at first (being a keyboard user for so long ) but now it just feels natural and I could use it for hours on end !!

At first I found it difficult to use which was frustrating but after an hour or two I was running around I'm Borderlands 2 like a god

Good feel very...
Published 8 months ago by Pen Name

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality with none functioning buttons
Well, it was OK I suppose whilst it lasted. It lasted 1 year to the day and a couple of keys have stopped working. It's the 04 & 05 so fairly critical. One of the thumb pads also works on & off. It's not that I'm a pro gamer that worn the item out, I doubt that I play 4 hours a week! In my book that makes it poor value for money.

Having actually used it on BF4...
Published 19 days ago by G. Berthels

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ... very quickly (next day) on free delivery which was great Felt weird at first (being a keyboard user for ..., 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Razer Tartarus Expert membrane USB Gaming Keypad (Accessory)
Arrived very quickly (next day) on free delivery which was great

Good feel very comfortable, good rubber base for gripping onto the table , very customizable, no problems apart from its preset keys which I easily changed and some problems with synapse 2.0 though that has nothing to do with the item..soooo great item loving it and highly recommended :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Razer Tartarus, 31 Dec. 2013
Very good item for the price, i mainly use it for league of legends, and some steam games. the software that you can download to edit the hot-keys is very user friendly and very simple.
I chose 4 stars because it did not exceed my expectations it was great.
Not a must have, but a very good piece of kit for the price.
No problems with it as of yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit!, 4 July 2014
Excellent piece of kit. If you are someone like me who plays a lot of games, like BF4, ARMA 3, DAYZ Standalone , the key mapping and macro settings are simply, the business. I bought this and the NAGA 2014 to mainly use with DAYZ Standalone. It was a perfect pairing. If you played the standalone you know how insanely messed up the key layout is. Within 10 mins of opening the box, I had the perfect keypad and mouse configuration. ( The naga 2014 has a lot of buttons). Definitely would recommend this to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., 7 Feb. 2015
If you are looking for a really comfortable way to game, especially for long periods of time, this is almost a must have. I have enjoyed and am still enjoying hours of use - I now hate going back to my keyboard for my favorite games.

Nothing is perfect however, and it does come with it's downsides. The anti ghosting functionality is good, however not impenetrable. I would say once in every two thousand keystrokes you will get a ghost key. This occurs for me on games most like Minecraft, where I am constantly spamming my wasd equivalents at odd angles. The ghost is always cured by a button update however. On the other hand after playing 48 hours of LoL I haven't had a single ghost, so maybe it's just my aweful minecraft playstyle.

What you also need to consider is that the keypad comes into it's own when you program each game with it's own layout, and when you bind your keys for personal preference. Just this makes the Tartarus awesome.

In conclusion, for £55, it is well worth the money. The ghosting problem is rare, and easy to deal with, the keys are easy to reach, even if I am sometimes wishing they were more of them. However, If I wanted those problems to be fixed, I would pay the extra whatever for a razer orbweaver, but for the price the Tartarus is, I love it, and am more than happy to put up with the occasional ghost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razer Tartarus, 4 Feb. 2014
I bought this when i upgraded for a Razer Nostromo i did this because it when with the green theme in the rest of my build great keypad and the click seems more responsive than the one on the Nostromo, the reason why i did not get the Orbweaver is that the thumb section of the Razer Orbweaver is not as rigid as i would like and this is much more stable and i would Recommend this over the Orbweaver to anyone else

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming Must Have., 6 Jan. 2015
Only one thing to say. If you're a gamer it is a must have. Best gamepad out there by far. After breaking my Belkin n52te (earlier model of this) i went out and got this baby. Better design of key layout. Combined with a good gaming mouse and you'll own the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razer Tartarus Keypad, 23 April 2015
K. Jones (st helens uk) - See all my reviews
I've come over from playing consoles games to PC, and I've had a lot of fingers and thumbs moments with a gaming keyboard, tried a controller and was getting smashed on call of duty. Then a friend told me about Razar Tartarus. It's a whole new level of gaming. Within 30 mins I had mapped the buttons so it was easy for me to play FPS. Ok my level is not as got on the console but I'm getting better every match I play. That's not a sales pitch. The reason I chose the Tartarus was of the thumb controller on the side. I use this instead of the WSAD keys. It's fits really nice in the palm of your hand, their are two setting to get the most comfortable position. The software is very easy to understand. It's got anti ghosting, macro keys and a braided wire which plugs in to a USB slot. Even the box it comes in shows the quality of the Razar Tartarus. You bet two Razar logo stickers which is a nice little something extra. It's not cheaper then a controller but it's 100 times better. The more you play FPS of any game where you can use keyboard and mouse, use the Tartarus and mouse combo. It's the best bit of kit I've bought this year. Thankyou and enjoy gaming.

5.0 out of 5 stars made my mmo gaming experience 100% better. I kill faster, 3 Oct. 2014
made my mmo gaming experience 100% better. I kill faster, get more stuff done in a shorter space of time. It came the next day after ordering and never been happier. a must buy for fps and mmo players!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality with none functioning buttons, 15 April 2015
G. Berthels (England) - See all my reviews

Having actually used it on BF4 & now Hardline, I'm not convinced that it improved my game. I think with hindsight a Gaming Keyboard would probably have worked better for me.

So, before you buy, it may be worth paying out more for better quality pad. Maybe mechanical keys are the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its perfect for my gaming needs there are no bugs or ..., 24 Sept. 2014
Its perfect for my gaming needs
there are no bugs or flaws in the hardware or the software, it runs and performs flawlessly, absolutely no issues with it what-so-ever :D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›