Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter as a Christmas present. It has been very well received. It does contain some bad language and very adult references, so be careful if buying for younger fans. Most Green Day fans will expect this!
on 12 July 2014
Great dvd but to be honest I'm biased I always am when it comes to green day
on 23 April 2016
Would recommend to anyone who likes Green Day. It was better than expected and it showed the awesome things they did while making the albums.
on 20 August 2014
This is more than just the making of their rock trilogy, it's an insight into one of the world's biggest punk rock bands - yes, they've done less punk and a bit more piano stuff in recent years, but they still are, in essence, a punk band! It's great that, even as big a band as they are, that they would want to give something to their fans about how they tick. Long live Green Day!
on 22 December 2013
This was an amazing product got it when I was meant to get it as I love it . I Recommend everyone to buy off this seller
on 19 July 2014
great dvd,shame the plastic case broke when I opened it!!!!...still a really good and fast seller....thank you.
on 10 September 2014
I'll start by saying the only thing I didn't like was the delivery time. It took bloody ages. But then again, I ordered it from the US for all of six pounds with delivery, brand new, so I got a bargain. Check out the seller options for this, but be prepared for a long wait if you're in the UK.

The DVD itself is fantastic. I love Uno, Dos and Tre, and to watch my favourite brainstorming, recording, playing live and generally having a damn good time making the trilogy was a pleasure. Seeing them get back to their Dookie-esque roots is just awesome and if you're a fan like me, I highly recommend this.

Also, if you haven't already, go by Demolicious. Cos I say so. =D