on 21 December 2013
I miss Ms. Summer - she was a part of my youth and if the megamix of I Feel Love isn't played at my funeral and it turns out there IS an after-life then I'll be a-haunting big time. Just saying. The collection is basically her career at Casablanca plus 2 tracks. The lack of tracks like She Works Hard For The money, Dinner With Gershwin, Love Is In Control and State of Independence is a shame. And no tracks from The Wanderer at all! And where's Carry On? Nonetheless, if you want Donna - The Casablanca years, this is the one for now.
on 7 December 2014
Long live the queen....of disco! This album shows you why....packed with classics and some not so well known....just awesome! Enjoy the real never ending 'Summer'!!
on 1 February 2015
What can you say that hasn't already been said abiut this talented artist. Great album all though earlier greatest hits have these tracks.
on 12 July 2014
Donna is diva soul artist voice amazing remember the first time I feel love got me hook addict for her later to be collected album
on 3 October 2013
Having been an avid fan for many years I thought twice about buying this CD as I already have ALL the tracks in various formats; however Je T'aime and the Patrick Cowley 15 minute megamix of I Feel Love swung it for me... both on CD for the first time

I don't really care about the sequencing and that there are 2 versions of some tracks...

Now here's to "Love to Love you Donna" out next month!!!!
on 2 January 2015
A great collection of Donna Summer songs. Includes the great Patrick Cowley mix of I feel love. Well worth a listen
on 12 March 2015
She'd have been nothing without Georgio...as time showed. But this is great. Boogie round your living room.
on 5 September 2015
Great product for the price very nice quality. you remember so many of the songs and love them
on 7 November 2013
So much has been written about all these tracks on the CD - you either love them or hate them I guess but it is cool to have them all in one place after several less than comprehensive CD compilations!

At last we get Je t`aime moi non plus on CD in full form but why would it be only 1 second in duration (along with a couple of other tracks) on the amazon cloud auto rip version? This sort of cynical measure just makes the auto rip worthless - what`s the point?
on 27 December 2015
Great, just as described and delivered quickly, excellent A+++++++