5.0 out of 5 stars long live the queen
well what's to be said of donna summer fantastic singer song writer and disco diva!!!! there was only ever one,this double cd is a real gem nothing new on it for me as I have it all but for new fans this delivers from start to finish with I feel love best song ever made!!! to back in love again very rare on a donna best of cd.all the edits I find are spot on all tracks...
Published 21 months ago by essexbear49

3.0 out of 5 stars A couple of gems amongst the standard tracks
The collection has the usual Donna Summer classics that feature on many of her other greatest hits collections.

I bought it because it has the 15 min version of Je T'aime (moi non plus) which is not on other collections and which I love and there is also the 12" version of Theme from the Deep (Down Deep Inside) which not featured on other collections...
Published 20 months ago by discofan

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic material + 2 hard to find gems., 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
This is a very good collection as includes most of DS greatest hits plus some not easy to find gems such as "The Deep" main title and her versión for "Je T'aime", the famous french song. As usual sounds great and seems to be remastered. For those who want to update the old material this is a good oportunity. Lets hope next compilations will come with more gems. BTW this does not include the Stock, Aitken & Waterman time. I recommend you to check the new CD/Vinyl Box Sets(Dec.2014). Are definitely outstanding. One of the best re-editions I ever seen with lots of extras, photos, single covers. Very profesional indeed and rewarded with good sales as far as I understand. I have bought other boxes, but nothing like these ones. I hope right owners will dare to continue releasing this kind of refreshing material...what about the 70's material?....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great UK Focussed Compilation, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
This is a great release for UK fans as it focusses mainly on the UK hits and includes tracks rarely included on compilations - Back in Love Again being a fine example & Down Deep Inside - we even get an extended version. A lot of the tracks included are in the 7" edit form which I always feel should be the mixes included on Greatest Hits albums, not just lazily lifting tracks from albums. The remastering is also well above average and some of the sloppy fade outs on previous compilations such as The Journey have been corrected. There may be too many Donna Summer compilations knocking around, but this release has been put together with a noticeable degree of care and purpose and as such makes it a worthwhile purchase in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars At long last a British Greatest hits, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
On the face of it this looks like a great album including several songs that have been missed off other hits albums, but then you see that there are still songs missing like 'Winter Melody' and why does the album only go up until 'Unconditional love' (probably the worst Donna Summer hit!).

You also get 2 versions of 'Down deep inside' for some reason as well as the 'MacArthur park' suite along with the singles 'MacArthur park' and 'Heaven knows', why?. This space could have been used to include more hits, and why are the songs sequenced so badly when many tracks lead into one another, all the 'I Remember yesterday' songs are separated. A little more thought please!

Great to see 'Je T'aime included here, but it would have been nice to end the collection with the full length 'Last Dance'. Great music, great price, but not thought through well enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT COLLECTION CD!, 23 April 2015
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
You can't have too much of this iconic artist! Donna Summer's music will outlast us all! Even if you have other albums, this is worth having & added bonus extended tracks for dance enthusiasts is great. The loss of this wonderful singer at the age of 63 was a huge tragedy & her great friend & collaborator Giorgio Moroder pays tribute to her wherever he appears around the world,
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

3.0 out of 5 stars Donna Summer, 16 May 2015
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
This is the second compilation of Disco Diva Donna"s that i have bought. Sadly, yet again i find that the "sighing" on Could it be magic has been edited out. WHY????. Its still there on Love to love you and Down deep inside which are far more sexual. Thankfully i still have my original vinyl copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest voices ever in my, 12 July 2014
Miss Donna summer RIP. One of the greatest voices ever in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Donna is diva soul artist voice amazing remember the first time I feel love got me ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
Donna is diva soul artist voice amazing remember the first time I feel love got me hook addict for her later to be collected album

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dance music, 10 April 2015
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
Worthy of 5 stars as there are so many good tracks on this album. The second disc does have some longer versions of tracks already on the first disc but there are also different tracks also. A good comprehensive collection which makes you want to get up and dance.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... this just for the long version of I feel love. However was slightly dissapointed that you can hear ..., 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
Bought this just for the long version of I feel love . However was slightly dissapointed that you can hear that it is recorded off the vinyl & not been digitally reproduced ! Some good tracks overall tho on this compilation ... From the former queen of disco

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album by a great artist - reliving the era ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: I Feel Love: The Collection (Audio CD)
Great album by a great artist - reliving the era of disco which in my opinion needs to be rediscovered and Donna summer was one of the best exponents of the disco/dance music and it still sounds fresh today -a classy classic artist and album

I Feel Love: The Collection
I Feel Love: The Collection by Donna Summer (Audio CD - 2013)