Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.19

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 November 2010
Reprise/ Warner presents "CRAZY LOVE HOLLYWOOD EDITION", Michael Buble's performance is impeccable, one can hardly pick a stand out, entire recording draws on the swinging bands of yesterday like Count Basie, Quincy Jones, Billy Mays and Nelson Riddle at his back --- Mixture of slow tempos with blends of original sentiment and gorgeous melodies --- Some favorites on this album surface "CRY ME A RIVER", "ALL OF ME", "GEORGIA ON MY MIND", "HOLD ON", YOU'RE NOBODY TILL SOMEBODY LOVES YOU", "BABY (YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES)", "STARDUST" and "HAVEN'T MET YOU YET" -- the plain truth, I love all the tracks.

CRAZY LOVE HOLLYWOOD EDITION (Track Listings & Times)
DISC ONE (1):
1 Cry Me a River [4:14] (arranged by David Foster, Jochem van der Saag & Buble)
2 All of Me [3:07] (arranged by Quincy Jones & Billy Byers)
3 Georgia on My Mind [3:08] (arranged by David Foster & Bill Ross)
4 Crazy Love [3:31] (arranged Alan Chang, Bob Rock & Buble)
5 Haven't Met You Yet [4:05] (composed by Alan Chang, Amy S. Foster and Buble)
6 All I Do Is Dream of You [2:32] (arranged by David Foster)
7 Hold On [4:06] (composed by Alan Chang, Amy S. Foster and Buble)
8 Heartache Tonight [3:51] (arranged by John Clayton, David Foster & Jochem van der Saag)
9 You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You [3:07] (arranged by Humberto Gatica & Justin Ray)
10 Baby (You've Got What It Takes) [3:20] (with Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings) (arranged by Bob Rock, Gabriel Roth & Buble)
11 At This Moment [4:37] (arranged by David Foster & Jerry Hey)
12 Stardust [3:15] (with Naturally 7) (arranged by Humberto Gatica & Alan Chang)
13 Whatever It Takes [4:34] (duet with composer Ron Sexsmith) (arranged by David Foster & orchestrated by Bill Ross)

DISC TWO (2):

Quality of Sound: 5 Stars
Performance: 5 Stars
Mixing: 5 Stars
Overall: 5 Stars [Arrangements & Song Selection]

Pop vocalist of the millennium is Michael Bublé, with shades of Connick, Darin, Sinatra and Torme, all rolled into one nice neat package --- This release is loaded with musicality packed "Live" performances of previously released songs, but the intimate version of "End of May" with touching lyrics is right up Buble's alley, and he nails it to the very last note --- Highly recommend the "Crazy Love Hollywood Edition" album as a "must have in your collection" --- gotta love the pure magic of Michael Buble!

Total Time: 2 CD Set ~ Reprise/WEA Music 526234 ~ (10/25/2010)
on 5 November 2010
I received this double CD yesterday and have only listened to it once all the way through, and some of my favourite songs several times - but I can see I'm going to get many hours of pleasure out of it. I've only fairly recently got into Michael's music - it really started when I first heard his version of "Cry Me a River" last year, but I didn't buy the CD at first because I really prefer listening to the radio as a rule - you get the surprise element. However, with that and "Me and Mrs Jones" and all his other frequently played songs, I eventually decided to buy this, and have discovered that there are many great songs on it - in fact I would say the lesser known ones may be better - I like the jazzy ones. "Cry Me a River" is still my favourite at present - but the good thing about this album is, as with the best albums (like Simon and Garfunkel's music, for instance), the more I listen to it the more I know I will discover new favourites as time goes on. He has a really great voice! Love this CD and will treasure it for years to come.
on 27 October 2010
A new and insiduous system brought about by greedy record companies to sell the same record twice. It is not only Micheal Buble but many other big recording stars who bring out their original release with a few other tracks added so fans have to buy it all again at the same price. My five stars are only included because if you havn't got the original album it really is a five star product,otherwise you get four live recordings which includes only one new song and that is an ordinary version of "Twist and shout",a couple of so-so ballads and ,of course,"Hollywood". Micheal......don't let them do this!!!
on 24 November 2010
This is a great album and had it not been for the fact that there are already two different versions on the go, I would have given this 5 stars. What you get is the original Crazy Love album with a bonus disc of 8 extra tracks,including the new single Hollywood and some live tracks.
There are now 3 different Crazy Love albums available to buy...the standard version, a special version with DVD "the making of crazy love" and now this version,including the new single! This is down to the record company I guess,who obviously think that ripping off the fans is the way to go !!
on 13 November 2010
Bought this after hearing that you got 8 new songs so didn't mind paying out for the same CD again. Unfortunately the 8 new songs actually only consist of 2 totally new ones, the rest are live versions which although fab, can be found on other CDs.
Really not worth the purchase if you have the original.
So not fair on those Buble fans who went out and bought the original last year.
on 15 November 2010
excellent album, i already had crazy love album one but this hollywood edition is a must for mr buble fans like myself, the live tracks on the cd 2 are excellent especially End of May and Best of Me.

A must for your Michael Buble collection
on 12 April 2011
For me a great CD with a fine variety of music both well known and less well known. Sleeve information was adequate with appropriate acknowledgement to other musicians. For me as an older person, larger writing for the info would have been a bonus. Really happy with it.
on 6 June 2011
I've really enjoyed getting to know this artist, having bought several of his recent albums. I liked this one the best. One immediately realises that Michael Bublé is a powerful new vocal artist. His earlier material married his fantastic voice and verbal delivery to great melodies and new but impressive arrangements. It is mastery at a high level. This album, however, stands out as it shows that he has truly found his own voice, by bringing the above strengths to compelling new melodies and lyrics. "Haven't met you yet" is simply out of this world. The melody takes flight with wonderfully intonated lyrics. In that song Bublé purposefully reminds of the great vocal artistry of the Beatles, throwing in the refrain "love, love, love" for good measure. Delightful. The other songs are great, too. Highly recommended.
on 12 January 2011
Bought this as an Xmas present for my Mum, who likes the older classic crooners, but also Buble based on his old Parkinson appearances and an earlier album I got for her.

I listened to see if it was OK and liked it too. The "in studio with big band" arrangements sound great and if anything much better than previous albums which can sound a little overproduced by comparison. He also sounds less like an imitator of the classic crooners on this album and more like his own man, or voice, I mean.

Double album version has some original material on disc 2 but mostly very acceptable live versions - worthwhile in my opinion.

Sound & production quality is also excellent - by which I mean it doesn't sound like it has been compressed to death like a lot of crappy modern recordings. Makes a nice change, that.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 January 2016
I really struggle to write reviews for music CDs as, let's face it, music really is down to personable preference and no amount of me saying 'yeah, this is fab, go buy it' is going to make, say, an opera fan rush out to purchase it. Hence it's a bit tricky - what I can say though is if you like the artist, and you don't already have this in your music collection, then you're missing out so yes, definitely go buy this. The music is excellent, both in quality and imagination and it's taking pride of place in my collection. As for the actual CD itself, perfect, no scratches or marks, the case was immaculate and postage was really quick. I genuinely can't fault it but if you need further convincing, go preview a couple of the tracks on a website like you tube and I can promise you, you'll want to buy it.