5.0 out of 5 stars Lovley
This was a present for my sister. It took awhile to come through but she has been so happy with the quality.
Published 7 months ago by lee McGowan

3.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed
Arrived on time but was dissapointed as there were rhinestones missing from the product when it arrived. As they were not loose in packaging I can only assume this is how the product has been sent out..
Published 8 months ago by blacks

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 26 May 2014
This review is from: eFuture(TM) Pink 3D Handmade Bow Diamond Rhinestone Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3/i9300 +eFuture's nice Keyring (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Very flimsey plastic,arrived broken, all the gems have fallen off. Not a good purchase.not a lot else I can say really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 12 Mar 2014
Very snazzy and exactly what I expected. It's a lot more "glitzy" in person though, so if that's not your thing I'd have a proper check. For the price you really can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovley, 29 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, waste of money DO NOT BUY, 26 Jan 2014
I bought this because I had a new phone. I quite liked the look on the product so I thought why not! But, don't be fooled because this product is s***! the diamonds come off within a week.. PLUS it took almost a month to come. The case also came with scratches which were very deep and easily seen!! if you are looking for a case this would not be a very good idea. just to be warned.

3.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 2 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 Dec 2013
Just gorgeous girly just what I needed to keep my phone covered and a really good price compared to retailers

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 31 Oct 2013
I purchased this product for myself because it looked really girly and sparkly and basically everything I like! It looked brilliant on the website! However, when I opened the envelope I could already see that some of these gems had came off (before I had even put it on my phone?!) and I felt really annoyed because of this. I would rather spend a lot of money on one phone cover that is going to last me a while rather than repeatedly buying ones that last the maximum of 5 weeks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 2 Aug 2014
This item is nice just makes my phone feel very chunky I