5.0 out of 5 stars When is the next book out?
Fantastic funny and very entertaining. When is the next book out? I cant wait so excited to find out what happens next
Published 13 months ago by amy maher

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather a waste of time unfortunately.
Published 3 months ago by White Widow

5.0 out of 5 stars Taskia`s loving review, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Descending Darkness (The Prophesized Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I freaking loved this book!!! I love the way Ryanne accepts her fate including the fact that she can't get out of a relationship with Colton. This book is really funny as well an I had many laugh out loud moments...honestly, I nearly peer my pants once! :D
This book brought out so many emotions in me and kept me interested all the way. There were so many twists and turns...specially at the end which I won't mention as its a big giveaway!
You say hello to new characters and old ones.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS SERIES AND YOU WILL TOO! Seriously, buy this book now! Kaitlyn worked really hard in the series

4.0 out of 5 stars Now we're getting somewhere..., 30 Aug 2014
Same plot pattern as the first two books but Ryanne finally starts putting a plan together and gathering more Mage's "Avenger assemble" style. I'm glad the cliffhanger from book two is addressed immediately and we have a few thing revealed.

I do feel book 2 and 3 could have been merged and it would have worked just as well as a trilogy. But I'm still keen to reach the conclusion.

On to book 4!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather a waste of time unfortunately., 5 July 2014
Like book two, this is really just some more of the same. This series could easily be compiled into two books, but the story, although quite good, has been dragged out too much. I got quite bored for most of this book as the same thing kept happening time and time again and the story didn't progress until almost at the end. However I do want to know how this ends, although it is probably quite obvious, so I will be purchasing the last book unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 23 Jan 2014
OMG this book is more amazing than the other books in the series which is surprising for normally the books lose their adventure. I can't wait to bye the next book but I have stayed up all night by this gripping book. WOW JUST WOW. Amazing adventure.LOVED IT. highly recommend.MUST READ BOOK.

4.0 out of 5 stars The story moves on, 10 Jan 2014
Despite the perfect people format, I enjoyed the read. The characters are pretty well shaped and the story moves on quite quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars best series ever!!!!!, 24 Nov 2013
WOW! this is a fantastic third instalment to the prophesised series. absolutely gripping had me on the edge of my seat! couldn't stop reading it! I highly recommend this series!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 5 Sep 2013
This book was amazing. whens the next book out i need to read what happens next .you wont be able to put this book down !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 23 Sep 2014
Really great book. Loved it!!!!