on 16 September 2013
I love this series, and I am eagerly anticipating the next book, gifted writer with the ability to make the reader feel as though they can relate to the heroine!!!

I love the whole concept, and structure of the cliffhanger although I'm agitated to know what that means for all the characters and for Liam and Colton in particular!!!

Great, amazing fascinating book!!!
on 1 September 2013
I love this series! It always keeps you guessing. This book had me crying at every sad moment and laughing at the funny parts so hard that my side's would hurt. I still love all of the characters and I love the relationship that they all have with each other. It seems so real. Can't wait for the final book so I can find out if it all ends well.
on 16 August 2013
I freaking loved this book!!! I love the way Ryanne accepts her fate including the fact that she can't get out of a relationship with Colton. This book is really funny as well an I had many laugh out loud moments...honestly, I nearly peer my pants once! :D
This book brought out so many emotions in me and kept me interested all the way. There were so many twists and turns...specially at the end which I won't mention as its a big giveaway!
You say hello to new characters and old ones.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS SERIES AND YOU WILL TOO! Seriously, buy this book now! Kaitlyn worked really hard in the series
on 1 October 2013
At first I found the book a tad bit slow at the beginning but I still definitely enjoyed it, just like The previous two books, but for me blackmoon beginnings is the best one no doubt,this book did make me chuckle and happy experiencing the two protagonists point of view and how their relationships with other characters developed, this is definitely a good read, and left off with a cliff hanger so I'm buzzing for the fourth book now yay.
on 22 September 2013
Fantastic funny and very entertaining. When is the next book out? I cant wait so excited to find out what happens next
on 29 August 2013
Made me laugh so much but cringe at some points. (All good though!) I absolutely loved it. The characters are getting better and better and I'm loving the newbies! Can't sing high enough praises about this book. The next one is going to be EPIC! xD
on 24 September 2013
A very strong ending. The constant falling into visions is still annoying but does keep the action flowing. At least dravin isn't her father, just a tad star warish. Need to know how this pans out now
on 21 August 2013
Absolutely loved all of the prophesied series,there are only a few books that I can get lost in and these are among them. Hope they get turned into films! Can't wait for the next but sad it's the last.
on 17 August 2013
This young lady has a amazing amount of talent. She has a different out look. If you want a book worth reading then, its worth the every penny.
on 5 July 2014
Like book two, this is really just some more of the same. This series could easily be compiled into two books, but the story, although quite good, has been dragged out too much. I got quite bored for most of this book as the same thing kept happening time and time again and the story didn't progress until almost at the end. However I do want to know how this ends, although it is probably quite obvious, so I will be purchasing the last book unfortunately.