5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Tickle and the Scary Halloween, 26 Oct 2013
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Halloween is nearly upon us again as I write this review and, as my daughter has sudeenly re-discovered the Mr Men books, I thought I would certainly have to get her this - one of the new(ish) Mr Men and Little Miss Celebration series. These books are all based around holidays or special events and this is the Halloween one - with a great cover, which glows in the dark for extra Halloween chills!

Mr Tickle had always enjoyed Halloween, but that was before Little Miss Scary had arrived in town. Now Halloween is just too scary and, what's more, Little Miss Scary has some great new ideas to scare people this year. Can Mr Tickle bring back the fun to the Halloween holiday? Good story, great characters and reassuring for little ones, who perhaps find Halloween just a little too scary...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
My kid loves it. Especially the glow in the dark front cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mr. Tickle and the Scary Halloween (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Kindle Edition)
I liked the book cause it was funny
I would recommend this book
Because it was brilliant
Good day :) lol

5.0 out of 5 stars A combination of our favourite things..., 26 Mar 2014
As avid Mr Men and Halloween fans we loved this book. It comes highly recommend by my little man who loves Mr Tickle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 12 Feb 2014
This book is another great Mr Men, my daughter loved this storey and because it's a new book I have read it to her almost every night since I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tickled Pink, 21 Jan 2014
I read this book with my five year old son. We both enjoyed it very much. Excellent Mr Men fayre.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Men books., 13 Jan 2014
My granddaughter loved the Mr Men books. I bought a few for Christmas for her and she is very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 12 Jan 2014
Another great story to add to our Mr Men collection. Short read, great to read to the children, then as they progress, its ideal for beginners!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Men books, what's not to like, 30 Dec 2013
Classic stories given a modern look, my kids love it. Something my grandson will love too in the future I'm sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Dec 2013
My son loves the Mr.Men series he has them all, i bought him the latest one to add to his collection plus an added bonus the cover glows in the dark. The delivery was on time will buy from seller again.