4.0 out of 5 stars Bambo nappies are great!, 15 Jan. 2013
They feel really nice and it's good to know that you're not impacting on the environment too much. Worth the extra money for the good quality and in our experience they don't leak as much as the supermarket brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Bambo Mini Nappies (Size 2) 3-6kg, 6-13LB - 6 x packs of 30 (180 Nappies) (Personal Care)
For all of you who are trying to do your little part for a cleaner planet.

This is a great choice. I think the nappies are softer than naty. I have used since my baby was born. She had no rash so far. Without all the horrible chemicals without loosing performance.
I recommend it is nice to know we are buying a product which is great for our baby skin and great for our planet. Even though it is few pounds more. To be green cost a bit.

The reason I first bought it, because one website in USA tested the green nappies and this one was the best so I gave it a try. naty was in the top 10 too. But here in uk I can't buy bambo in the supermarket so...i tried and loved,

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nappies around., 18 Nov. 2014
Love these nappies , very comfortable, no harmful chemicals. We have been using these on our 2 children for 3 years and no complaints.