on 16 September 2013
Ruth Cardello is a new Author to me and when I saw this book up for Pre-order I didn't hesitate to jump and get it as I love a good Cowboy book. And all I can say is I'm so glad I did Ruth's writing style is what I like to find in a story, it flows nicely, it has humour, the sex well it was steamy who knew what you could get up to in a tree and on this occasion a bloody horse made me tear up...lol this was an Awesome start to a new series that I can see myself wanting more off.

Can you change a person No, Maybe, Hopefully,Yes. Or will time help you heal from the guilt you feel about your past. These are some of the questions Sarah and Tony have to face in the book and what a ride it is but oh so worth the wait for the HEA.

The Blurb pretty much tells you what you need but throw in a sassy mouthed women who was patient as anything with Tony and never gave up on him. Then add a guilt ridden sexy ass Cowboy who caused most of the angst in this book and a few times I wanted to slap him up the head and tell him to just love her. And just enjoy the pleasure in Tony and Sarah finding each other enjoying each other and finally just letting go.
on 17 September 2013
OH MY LORD Ruth Cardello has surpassed herself!!! Have to admit the wait for this book was killing me.. but oh my it was well worth it..This is a HOT HOT!!story that had me crying.. laughing and Screaming.. I loved Tony and Sarah..both are wounded souls but fantastic Characters.. I cannot wait to see what Ruthie does with Melanie..Lucy..Charlie and David..If you loved Ruth's other series.. you sure will love this one...
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 September 2013
As a huge fan of Ruth Cardello's Legacy series, I had no hesitation in buying this and she hasn't let us down. It's an absolute treat and I loved it.

Focussing on Sarah; all-round sweetheart, day-dreamer and author and Tony, a very sexy moody, brooding and secretive cowboy who possesses amazing skills in the bedroom (and trees/cars/woods!), we are given a story that has romance, angst, frustration, wit and plenty fabulous hot steamy moments. I loved them both.

A great start to a new series and I can't wait to meet more characters and see how their journeys evolve. I'm one happy reader and highly recommend.
on 20 September 2013
I have so been looking forward to reading this new series by Ruth Cardello, i loove all her books but this new book/series is SMOKING HOT, loved it so can't wait for the nexxt book in the series.
Tony and Sarah have had things happen to them in their past that they let eat them up inside, slowly killing them, these things can't be changed but how you deal with them can, sarah goes to Texas to stay with her friend Lucy and ends up at the wrong ranch, in walks this HOT cowboy Tony, all i can say their good for each other and help change their lifes paths, life will never be the same again but in a good way this time,
highly recommend this book, great read, the authors humour also shows though in this book
congrats on another FANTASTIC book Ruth
on 18 September 2013
Loved Ruth's previous series the Legacy Collection, this one surpasses it.
Hope the rest of Texan Nights are as HOT.
I laughed and cried reading this book, always a good sign for me.
One tormented sexy cowboy and a feisty determined young woman could only result in one thing. SPARKS!!!
on 18 September 2013
Ruth Cardello weaves a story of hurt, pain, fun, joy, the works. I found myself crying with laughter and true tears for Tony and Sarah, two broken soles, trying to find their way, stumbling on each other, no pun intended. I'm bias I love Ruth's books, and this has joined the ranks of being read and 're-read, definitely impatient for the next in the series, highly recommended, a darn good read!!
on 30 September 2013
Ruth Cardello rocks!!! This is another great book.

Sarah Dery travels to Texas to see a friend but her friend not in when she gets there. So she lets herself in and takes a shower. The shower belongs to Tony Carlton not Sarah's friend. Sarah has no sense of direction, can Tony see the funny side?

Read the book to see, I would recommend all Ruth Cardello's books.
on 25 September 2013
Wow Ruth Cardello you have done it again, fantastic read, couldn't put book down. Beautifully written love story. Loose yourselves with Sarah and Tony and their strong characters as they both learn to accept each others lives from the past and through strong will the story unfolds. Texan Nights series has started, bring the next book on.
on 23 September 2013
All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! I just finished "GENTLING THE COWBOY!!" What a fantastic book! Just loved Sarah and Tony's story! You know it is going to be a fun crazy book when the story opens and the main characters, Tony and Sarah, meet for the first time while Sarah is totally nude taking a shower in Tony's home, and he has no idea who the heck she is! This book is funny, sexy, sad and full of romance! What a smart gal that Sarah is, she meets this brooding, angry cowboy and completely turns his world around by "gentling her cowboy!" Just loved the ending! Cannot wait for the next book in this series. Ruth Cardello is a wonderful story teller. Her books just keep getting better and better!! I highly recommend this book!! You will not be sorry!!
on 18 September 2013
What can l say Ruth you have done it again - have to admit l did not expect
it to end like that - but was a wonderful ending - also leaves so many ways
to go with the next one - because after this one l am really excited to read
the next one - can't wait to see what you have in store for Melanie and Charles
maybe together or maybe not - but know it is going to be very interesting.
And as always your sense of humour shines through - l was laughing and chuckling
away - It was romantic - sassy - sexy - humour - all the things that make an amazing
book. Thank You :)