5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Ipad Mini Case Cover Magnetic Stand Avengers , Iron Man, Hulk, Thor captain America
We bought this Ipad Mini case for our son's 12th birthday and he loves it ! A good quality case that offers great protection too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 11 Mar 2014
Fits the iPad mini very well, and very well made. Really fast delivery too! My son is one happy boy he loves it.. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Feb 2014
senga45 (Glasgow scotland) - See all my reviews
well worth the money, it was delivered within a couple of days of my order. it fitted perfectly and was easy to fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 28 Jan 2014
So glad we didn't buy a plain case for our daughter!
This is utterly fabulous! :)
Great for any avengers fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 7 Jan 2014
fantastic!! marvelous!! and all the other cliches!!very good quality and very pleased with the service. protects the ipad mini very well and would reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely MARVELous :), 4 Jan 2014
Fantastic product. I bought this to cover my new iPad mini I got for my birthday. It looks stunning, fits perfectly and the seller did a fantastic job of getting it to me within 2 days and that was over Christmas to!!!!! A* rating :)