5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
These screen protectors fit perfectly on the iPhone 5. I bought 12 as I always make a mess the first time I apply the protectors and it's always good to have spares for friends and family. Including postage, the screens cost about 30p each so are well worth the money. The screen is still very responsive after you apply the protector.

The first time I tried...
Published on 7 Oct. 2012 by G. Yin

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but not the best
As another reviewer says, you get what you pay for. These are an incredible bargain if you want a cheap solution that will 'just do', but they're far from brilliant.

Mine turned up yesterday. Contrary to what some say, I did get 12 in the pack, however again turned up in just a jiffy bag with no instructions.

First one that I tried to put on was...
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Tom Humphrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 7 Oct. 2012
G. Yin "Geoff" (London, England) - See all my reviews

The first time I tried to put the protector on I inevitably made a mistake and had to throw it away and try again (good thing there are 12 in a pack!). The second time worked perfectly for me. Here are my tips:
1. Lay out the phone horizontally and ensure there are no specks of dust on the screen.
2. Remove the first layer of the screen protector FACE DOWN to ensure that no dust particles end up on the screen protector due to gravity.
3. Line up the home button and front camera on the screen protector.
4. Slowly lower the screen protector over the screen so that it touches horizontally through the middle of the screen first.
5. Remove one hand and slowly push the protector on, going from the middle of the screen and moving outwards.
6. Remove your other hand and do the same for the other half of your phone.
7. Push out any air bubbles by getting the air bubbles to the edge of the screen and then pushing down on the protector hard.
8. Remove the outer layer of the protector and you're done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector!, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: New Apple iPhone 5C - 6 Screen Protectors Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Great screen protector, great price - easy to fit and doesn't look covered in fingerprints like some others. Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb. 2013
To begin with i thought it was very cheap for such a large amount in the packet, but thought 'ah well its only a couple of pounds with postage'
When they arrived, they came in a bubble wrapped envelope which was brilliant as others ive brought came in a plain and simple white envelope, this stopped the item from bending.
They came in a sealed packet aswell with a screen cleaning cloth, I found the screen protector fit perfectly on my phone and has protected it from a deep scratch from my keys after throwing my phone in my bag.
All in all EXCELLENT product, I would definatly recommend this item. The item is cared for from dispatch to arrival.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but not the best, 14 Oct. 2012

First one that I tried to put on was already cracked. And trying to get a good fit on it seems very difficult. Also have noticed they're slightly too short, and there is about 2-3mm of the iPhone's face that's not actually covered.

When I had my 4S I used to use the power support anti-glare ones, and they were fantastic, couldn't even notice that it was on.

These are fine, but I don't think I'll be sticking with them for long. If you want a dirt cheap solution, this is it. If you want something that will provide something slightly more, look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than much more expensive alternatives, 24 Jan. 2013
W. Jabi - See all my reviews
I was weary about these screen protectors because they were so inexpensive, but I could not resist the idea of having 12 protectors in one pack. After ruining both protectors that came in the pack I bought from a local supermarket, I knew I would need at least 3-4 tries to get it perfect. These are as good as any other protectors I have used (actually better than most). I have used some protectors that displayed rainbow colours at an angle. Very weird. These appear smooth and almost invisible once applied. Touching and swiping the screen is smooth with no lag.

What you need for a perfect fit is the following recipe (Hint: you need a lot of patience):

1. Work in a relatively dust-free environment.
2. Wear clothes that do not shed a lot of fabric.
3. Work under a strong bright light to see any specks of dust. These are your worst enemy.
4. Clean your phone surface with a recommended damp screen cleaner (consult the manufacturer), dry with a lint-free cloth (I used bandage gauze for the final finish).. Inspect and reinspect for any smudges or dust specs. Even the tiniest spec will create a bump and a bubble that won't go away.
5. Have everything ready, do not leave the cleaned iphone screen facing up for too long.
6. Peel the first side and keep it facing DOWN the whole time so the sticky side does not attract falling dust specs.
7. Place it while it is gently curved along its long axis
8. Starting from the centre (align its axis with the speaker on top and the home button at the bottom) and let it unfold to each side to the left and the right of the phone.
9. Use a credit card or any plastic piece to gently rub away any bubbles to the sides.
10. Peel away layer #2 as the final step.

After the third try, I got it on perfectly with no bubbles. I now have 9 more screen protectors to replace this one. Good deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 2 May 2014
i purchased iphone screen protection from ebay of same price, but item quality was too cheap. i decided to buy off amazon. product quality match the price, cant complain. recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOFRED screen protectors, 30 Sept. 2013
Reading reviews of some was a bit concerned if ordering these was a great idea... Had them for about 5/6 weeks best buy iv ever made as far as screen protectors go!

1.0 out of 5 stars Massive disappointment....., 15 Mar. 2013
Having read many good reviews for this product, I was confident that these screen protectors would do the job! HOWEVER...
after receiving them promptly from the seller, I attempted to place the protectors onto my IPHONE 5. It was impossible to place the covers onto the phone without leaving an air bubble or two, or an air pocket along the side of the phone (and I have used screen protectors for many years now and I'm fully aware of all the correct ways to place them onto a phone!) It was as if the covers diod not fit the screen properly.
No matter how hard I tried, there was always one little glitch somewhere on the screen. Having went through all 12 of the protectors without success, i had to turn to my fall back protectors which were "iPhone 5 Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover / Case 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin" (These are alright but after a few weeks, 'smudge' type marks appear around the sides of the phone which can't be cleaned away) As soon as I placed one of these protectors onto the phone though, there were no air bubbles/marks anywhere, without me having to try and smooth away any bubbles with the card provided.
I would not recommend this item to other shoppers.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 23 Jun. 2014
for the price you most of the time think they aint going to be any good but these are actually great! no glare problems and easy on the fingers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good screen saver, 27 Jun. 2014
Good screen saver for my wife's new phone. Comes with cleaning cloth and (rather to flexible) small card to use to squeeze bubbles out.