5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant and very helpful book!, 17 Aug 2013
Nina Couser "n.c." (Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tarot Spreads for Love, Career and More: Get Your Questions Answered (Kindle Edition)
I really value this book as an excellent aid for all Tarot readers who have reached a stalemate in their daily interaction with the Tarot. I have long been guilty of the 'dry' card readings, without making a connection between the cards. Nothing I have read has been as helpful and practical as this book. I'm not one who reviews for the sake of it - I don't have the time! - but I must give credit where's it's due. The rational behind the approach to the spreads makes perfect sense and allows the querent to form his own connections without the interference of the reader's imagination. I can't praise it highly enough, not least because finally, at last, I am excited about reading Tarot again. Thank you, Ian!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot gold, 21 Aug 2013
I downloaded this for free with a recent promo from Amazon, mainly because I found a pack of tarot cards in an old box in the attic (I think my mother bought them, though I don't remember her ever using them). I thought that I might as well have a go. I've got nothing to lose and it might be fun. True, I I am a tad sceptical about these things, but I found learning the tarot straightforward and easy, mainly due to the guides in this book. I'm about half way through and learning a lot, though like all things worth doing you have to keep at it. I'm going to persevere, though. There's a lot to learn and I find I'm retaining the info quickly because of the simple way things are presented. Overall a great book. I may even do readings for people soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful for the Tarot beginners, 7 Sep 2013
The book, Tarot Spreads for Love, Career and More: Get Your Questions Answered by Ian Eshey, allows readers to experience and understand the simplest Tarot spreads and would be very helpful for the Tarot beginners. This is for those who have learnt the meanings of Tarot Cards and would like to learn how to do the spreads and connect the cards together making the short story and get the answers to the beforehand formed questions. There are some suggestions given on how to form a good question and choose a spread for your reading.

I would certainly recommend this book for the Tarot beginner. If, like me, you like to read anything you can get your hands on concerning the Tarot, despite the level it is aimed at, then check it out! Even if you have been reading the cards for a long time, I can almost guarantee that you'll find something you had not thought of before or something you will be eager to try.

Full review you can read here: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot Spreads for love, career and more;get your questions answered, 16 Nov 2013
I am so pleased with this book, I would recommend anyone interested in learning the tarot to purchase it you will not be dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thank you, 10 Nov 2013
Thank you for a good swift service.
Product as requested, arrived in good order.
Thank you it was a pleasure doing business with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beginners & more experience readers, 19 Sep 2013
Natalia Colman "Natalia Colman" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I loved this book it's written so well and just gets down to the practicalities of doing a tarot reading for every situation. Ian is spot on with the topics he has chosen and with the advice he gives. I've been reading for a years now but learned so much from his interesting view of things. Highly recommended!