5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase.
I have to admit I didn't really expect too much when buying a headboard at this price but how wrong could I be, I was very surprised at how sturdy it was and it was so easy to fit (all fittings provided), and looks absolutely beautiful on my new bed, it makes my room look so cosy, I am very pleased with the super fast delivery too, thank you.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs C A Shorrock

3.0 out of 5 stars good value
Arrived on schedule.
Ideal for a spare room.
Colour and price suitable.
Would deal with firm again as they give value for money.
Published 19 months ago by Eirwen Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase., 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Small Double 4Ft Faux Leather Headboard- Fast Delivery Cheap price (CREAM)

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, 13 Nov. 2013
Arrived on schedule.
Ideal for a spare room.
Colour and price suitable.
Would deal with firm again as they give value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great headboard, 6 April 2014
This is a lovely headboard, looks as if worth a lot more money than paid for it, well made and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 17 Mar. 2014
This looks lovely in my spare room. Great people to deal with, very helpful. Quick delivery. Excellent value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars damaged, 21 Dec. 2013
would have been good value for money but leather was damaged and torn at the side otherwise would have been nice

3.0 out of 5 stars nice product but..., 5 Nov. 2013
Wasn't impressed with the screws that came with the headboard, they did not fit in the holes that were made on the back of the headboard to attach the bracket bits to. Had to go out and buy more screws which was abit annoying. But it is the colour and what I expected for the price. Pleased with it over all just annoyed with the screws.

2.0 out of 5 stars very cheap looking, true you get what you pay ..., 10 Feb. 2015
Cj Brennan "cake maker" (Hull England) - See all my reviews
very cheap looking, true you get what you pay for. There was about a million staples in back of head board. still had to staple backing on myself. One of the slats for fitting the headboard was split right down. We eventually used the slats off the old headboards. Very cheap and nasty but thats all we could afford.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
It was good

4.0 out of 5 stars Headboard, 29 May 2014
Good purchase, much cheaper than the shops and looks good on bed. Only problem was the staples when taking off packing they was difficult to remove but well pleased with headboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal, 23 Mar. 2014
Looks absolutely fine on our spare room bed. It arrived quickly it wasn't expensive and it was easy to attach. Happy with my purchase.