5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tablet
Published on 4 May 2012 by LutherFan

3.0 out of 5 stars Supports 32GB....NOPE
This Tablet does everything you would want a basic tablet to do however the external storage clearly states "supports upto 32GB"..i have purchased 2 different 32GB micro card from 2 different suppliers and not only does it not work but for some reason it destroyed them both.
So i am left with the standard 4GB
Published 13 months ago by Mathew Sienczyk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tablet, 4 May 2012
I've had this a few days now and have been very impressed. It appears to tick all the boxes. Connects to wifi no probs, plays movies fine, internet is fine, full android (play) market, microsd card works. The screen is pretty good. It came with a protective pouch which wasn't advertised. It plays good graphics games like 'raging thunder' and 'pinball arcade' just fine.
Charges via usb (bit slower than mains charger though), connects to computer via usb no probs. All in all very good value i think.

The only problem i have is getting it off my kids to have a go !

A few minor things for info :-
1.It struggles to load heavy duty Flash websites like parts of moshimonsters which i believe is a std thing with the lower spec tablets having 512mb ram. - although flash, iplayer, bbc website videos & YouTube all work fine, so i'm happy with that.

2.Some earphone connections (HTC eaphones for example) appear not to work properly when pushed right in. This isn't a fault with the tablet but the way the jack plug has been made, all you need to do pull the headphone jack out a little and all is fine.

3.When the charger is plugged in any typing into internet is a bit erratic. I've mentioned this to A1CS and they think it may be due to a faulty charger so they are sending me a replacement.

Tip before using - go into system settings\language and input and set the language to be English (UK) and the keyboard default to be English (UK) android.

Overall i'm very happy and give it 5 stars. I've also been impressed with the support and service provided by A1CS and give them 5 stars also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and fantastic service, 15 Sep 2012
I would like to rate not only the tablet but also the after sales service provided by A1CS.

Starting with the device. Lets face it for £59.99 I was not expecting wonders. I decided to get this particular tablet for my son for his 7th birthday. He's a lot more tech savvy than a lot of kids twice his age and this seemed like a good way of stopping him asking to play games on my Android phone. I have to say I was amazed by the quality of what I got. The tablet it's self was seems sturdy in it's construction not cheap plastic. Ok the screen quality isn't the best you will ever see but considering the price tag it is a lot better than I was expecting. It also takes mmc's which (in my opinion) is a plus over the iPad. The speakers sounds ok and there are head phones included. The box also contains an adapter to convert the mini USB to the standard size along with screen protectors and a pouch style case. So far it has been dropped a few times without any damage to the screen or casing. My only concern was the pin connector on the charger is very long and thin and I was concerned it could be snapped if not careful. Within a few days I was proved right but this leads me nicely into the standard of the A1CS customer support.

When I first ordered the device I noticed the delivery time was listed as 3-15 days. I was a little concerned as it was only 5 days before my son's birthday. I emailed A1CS asking if I could pay extra to upgrade the postage. They replied the same day to advise me there was no need as they had already dispatched the package and it would be with me in plenty of time, it arrived the following day.
When I contacted them about the broken charger I asked if I could purchase another, I was honest and admitted my son had broken the pin while unplugging it (I suspect he was more heavy handed than he had let on so I don't believe this can be classed as the sellers fault). Again they replied the same day and advised me they had sent a replacement free of charge. It's these things that make you realise when you are dealing with a company who actually value their customers.

I have noticed in other reviews that others have said how good A1CS are and I must confess I was a little concerned, in my experience so many comments about after sale care tends to mean that the products themselves are problematic. I do not believe this is the case any more. I honestly feel that the device I purchased is worth far more than I was charged. I can only assume that others like me have been so impressed with A1CS's service that they have felt the need to compliment them in a public way. I am as guilty as most for only reviewing products or companies if there is a problem but in this case I am happy to speak up for the right reasons. This company deserves their reputation. They never claim to sell the best top end products but what they do sell is very fairly priced and should you have an issue you can rest assured they will do everything possible to sort it for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet for wife., 1 Nov 2013
My wife decided to enter the tech world and wanted a tablet for her birthday. Not wanting to spend much cash on what might be a short lived enthusiasm I spent a while investigating what was available. I found this deal a went with it. The tablet arrived in a couple of days and after a bit of initial frustration she is now a happy tablet user so I now have exclusive use of my own machine. I cannot say how the unit would perform under pressure but for what my wife requires it was a bargain. Delivery was very quick and up to now the tablet has performed well and I am confident that if a problem does occur I will have a real contact for help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 30 Oct 2013
Lets start at the very beginning.

Tablet arrived very quickly and was packed well.

This was my first experience of tablet and android apps so I had no real idea of what to expect.

On first looks a well designed,light and easy to handle tablet.Connected easily to my wifi and I was surprised at how quick it was!

Having only ever used a PC or laptop I must admit that I was perhaps impatient when things didn't quite run as quickly (this is very likely down to the 512 MB of RAM) as my PC does but I really shouldn't have expected it too.A good tip I think is to give it time to load up,if you ask it to do anything whilst it is loading it becomes unresponsive.

I downloaded a few apps from the google store easily and found that easy to navigate for an android newbie but on opening BBC and ITV player sound only and no pic? Reading previous reviews this was obviously an issue so emailed the seller and have to be honest was impressed firstly with the speed of response and the customer service received.

A mini SD card was posted out to me and instructions given via email.The card would not run at first but after disabling the quick boot option the card loaded the upgrade and since then tablet has worked well and both players work well.

To summarise;

For the money it's good value.

It works and looks good.

if you do get an problems do not hesitate to email the seller they are more than willing to help you.

Bought a case from ebay for 3.99 and all my workmates comment how good the tablet looks and how cheap it was.

If you need any help please add a comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product backed up by excellent customer service, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: NOW in ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT AND BLUETOOTH (SEPTEMBER 2014) - 7" RAPID5 ECO TABLET PC - DUAL-CORE CPU - DUAL CAMERAS - QUAD CORE GPU - USB (BLUE)
I had a problem connecting to my TV this was solved by the seller posting a new lead on first class post. Good customer back up and friendly advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding value for money!, 1 Nov 2013
Bought this tablet for my son who's Motorola Zoom was dying a slow and painful death. He is very please with it and it goes everywhere with him. For the money you won't buy a better tablet satisfaction guaranteed !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 23 Aug 2014
This is a good little tablet that is great for kids or game users.

There are several pros and cons to this tablet though so bear them in mind when trying to decide from the masses of tablets available if this one is for:

Pro.
It is a dual core tablet which helps to run the apps quicker without the lag.

Pro.
It has a very responsive touch screen.

Pro.
There is a slot for additional memory card which is worth considering getting especially if you are looking at having a lot of games or apps on your tablet.

Pro.
Cosmetically it comes in a range of colours, which really appeals to the kids. I know it sounds petty, but it makes them happy.

Pro.
The androids system is easy to use even for young children, I was worried that my 7 yr old would get frustrated with the tablet, but he has taken to it like a duck to water.

Con.
You do need to charge it for the 7 hours that is recommended before starting to use it, otherwise the battery life isn't great, especially when running games, I have found that my son is in it for 5 hours a day if he can, an it will need charging everyday at that. But he does also neglect to switch it off, which isn't helpful.

Con.
It comes with 4 GB of memory, which does get filled up pretty rapidly, but as stated above you can add more memory easily, it is just an extra cost that you have to take into consideration when purchasing.

Overall, I am very pleased with this tablet especially for the price it is at, there are tablets out there that are a lot more expensive than this one which are of poor quality. I will definitely look at buying one I these again should I need to get one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Supports 32GB....NOPE, 28 Nov 2013
So i am left with the standard 4GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!!, 10 Nov 2013
I bought this tablet for my mum after trying her out on a really cheap version.WOW is all I can say.really easy to set up and navigate,picture and sound quality is amazing.came really well packaged.she did have a problem with the charger after a couple of weeks,but after contacting the company,I received a free charger the following day.Their customer services is 2nd to none.i would highly recommend this product to everyone and would definately order other products from them too.well done guys.you're outstanding!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking stuff for the money, 1 Nov 2013
I bought a couple of these for work, supporting adults with autism, as we don't want to spend loads as things can get broken easily here! I was impressed from the start - they're pretty quick little machines, decent screens and the build quality seems good (1 month in and they're still working even after being launched a couple of times!) - they run 3D graphics without any glitches and stream video fine. The camera quality is passable (what do you expect for £60)and the thing came set-up; just connect to the internet and go... I liked this tablet so much I've ordered a couple for my kids. Bargain!