on 30 January 2014
I got this for myself and I like it very much, I know its no Rolex, but for the money its a bargain, ive got one in brown too
on 17 January 2014
BOUGHT 3 AS STOCKING FILLERS. ARRIVED IN PLENTY OF TIME FOR XMAS EVEN THOUGH I ORDERED ON 13TH DEC, ALL COLOURS ARE BRIGHT BUT CLASS, GOT ONE FOR 16 YEAR OLD SISTER, SISTER IN LAW AND MUM . PERFECT FOR ALL AGES I'D SAY
on 4 March 2014
Cheap price, durable and good quality also pretty, I wear it to school, its amazing , need to buy im getting all of the colours
on 7 July 2014
I love this watch. It's quirky it works and I disagree good just for young people! I am 60! I've bought four colours . When this red one arrived it was missing a stud so Was unusable. This was replaced very quickly by the company. Even although it came all the way from the Netherlands! Great service!
on 16 June 2014
The watch looks fine and works fine. However, it does up with a press stud, which I did not realise, and it disappeared after a morning's shopping at the supermarket - presumably caught on something. Grrr!
on 2 January 2015
Not very pleased with quality of these watches, and also the studs popped open very easily and I've already lost one as a result, will not be buying again unfortunately.
on 29 July 2014
really comfortable watch to wear and keeps good time. Its nice to find a small face that I can still see clearly. Incredible value for money.
on 22 December 2013
The item looks so beautiful with a good finishing and genuine materials. It meets both modern and cultural test of today's world.
on 18 October 2015
Arrived well in time very reasonably priced, looks good very comfortable easy to read
on 30 October 2015
C***P. These pieces of junk dont keep the time.. knobs drop off.. just useless.