4.0 out of 5 stars first class
Good quality. excellent service. very pleased with product, good value
Coat is smart and fits well. suits purpose especially during these cold winter days.
Published 18 months ago by WILLIAM GILBERT JOHN

1.0 out of 5 stars so not happy.
Absolute rubbish. The sender never paid enough for postage. , had to stump up gor that only to find the size (20) would be lucky to fit an eight year old child . Total RIP OFF!!! Ended giving it to a friends little girl, so not happy.
Published 7 months ago by Margaret Simpson

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the coat was really good. The sizes of it are like 1 or ..., 5 Oct. 2014
The quality of the coat was really good. The sizes of it are like 1 or 2 sizes smaller than you order for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Parka jacket, 12 Oct. 2014
the sizing on the jacket isn't good its far smaller than the size should be so disappointed with the item

1.0 out of 5 stars Cozy but sizing incorrect., 29 Dec. 2014
Cozy jacket and speedy delivery but sizing is poor. I ordered a size 18 and whilst it fits around my back and I can zip front up just fine the waist band is incorrectly placed. It comes across my back and chest which looks ridiculous. The two bits of rope hang at a very inappropriate body part which my daughter found hilarious. I wish I had spent the extra for a bit better quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, 11 April 2015
I know the sizes are different but I'm a size 10 so I ordered xl as some reviews stated that the sizes are a lot smaller. After waiting 3 weeks for it to be delivered it finally came. I knew straight away it wouldn't fit but tried it on anyway. The arms were to short. The size was way off. Quality is ok. Gave it my 10 yr old daughter who it fits perfectly and she loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars was really pleased til the above happened, 11 Jan. 2015
It fits lovely not too big not too small, very warm, was delivered in the stated time we'll packaged.but after only having it for 3 days the zip runner would split after doing it up & the zip then broke.was really pleased til the above happened. I had to buy a whole new zip as this was the only coat I'd got.

4.0 out of 5 stars coat, 12 Mar. 2014
Mrs. S. Rak - See all my reviews
Really nice coat but it feels smaller than it should be it's tight colour is okay it could have been a little darker

3.0 out of 5 stars Coat, 12 Mar. 2014
Looked nice on the picture, got it and I liked how fitted it is, satisfied. Bit tight so I can't wear anything underneath but not a problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, 11 Mar. 2014
this coat is a nice warm winter coat only problem is the arms are really short and makes wearing the coat uncomfortable

2.0 out of 5 stars replacement, 1 Mar. 2014
the coat is to small have asked for a bigger size ie size 12 and it has not turned up could you let me know when its coming please

1.0 out of 5 stars XL wrong size, 22 Feb. 2014
As the title says the XL is way to small for what it should be, it wouldnt even fit my size 10 mother lol.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›