on 7 November 2013
Really warm and pretty water proof too which is a bonus. Washed fine and is holding well. Happy with my purchase.
on 18 December 2013
I ordered the extra large and it is smaller than I expected,quite disappointed as I love the colour.have to give as a Xmas present to someone it will fit
on 20 September 2013
Nice and warm hoody , got a fleece lining inside. Brought a medium slightly big ,but washes well . Product came before delivery date
on 6 April 2014
lovely colour (blue) but very small. normally a 14/16 wanted it for over my gym clothes but too neat. shame because its well made
on 3 October 2014
Apart from it being a bit baggy, I love this jumper that I got in red definitely going to get all the colours soo comfy and quick delivery :)
on 4 April 2015
I bought this for a holiday, thankfully the weather forecast has warmed up because there's no way I can wear this.
To start with the zip didn't unzip at the bottom. It took brute strength and realigning of the teeth to get it open.
The proportioning is diabolical. The arms are way too long. The upper body too big and the bottom so small that I would have to wear it open as there's no chance of the two sides meeting so I could have another battle with the zip.
on 29 August 2014
Bought a size large. I'm a size 12 and it was way to small! Seller refunded me but I would recommend buying a few sizes bigger
on 7 July 2014
overall very good but needed to remove stains on hoody very disappointed will not be ordering on this site in the future.
on 16 May 2015
Bad sizing, lovely colour and lovely material just a shame about the sizing it was very small I ordered a medium I am a size 14 and can't get it done up around my hips so have to leave it undone I also ordered a second one wish I hadn't now my mistake.
on 1 June 2015
The jacket isn't fitted as it shows on the picture and it's a different shade of green. In fact the jacket is a complete different brand to the one on the picture. Not a bad buy for how much it cost though.
review image