5.0 out of 5 stars whoop
Really warm and pretty water proof too which is a bonus. Washed fine and is holding well. Happy with my purchase.
Published 13 months ago by Faith

Bought a size large. I'm a size 12 and it was way to small! Seller refunded me but I would recommend buying a few sizes bigger
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars whoop, 7 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 20 Sep 2013
Nice and warm hoody , got a fleece lining inside. Brought a medium slightly big ,but washes well . Product came before delivery date

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived the next day!, 6 Aug 2014
I am very pleased with this product. It looks the same in the picture, cheap, yet comfy. It's a very well made hoodie for the price, and I was extremely pleased to find that it arrived the day after I ordered it - and I didn't order next day delivery! It may be different with the other colour hoodies (I ordered Royal Blue) as they might take longer but I would definitely order it again if I need a new one!

2.0 out of 5 stars Seller refunded me but I would recommend buying a few sizes bigger, 29 Aug 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, 18 Dec 2013
I ordered the extra large and it is smaller than I expected,quite disappointed as I love the colour.have to give as a Xmas present to someone it will fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this, 26 Sep 2014
Really pleased with this. Was pleasantly surprised. Had read the reviews and took the chance. Im usually a size 12 maybe 14 so ordered the xl. When it came although the packaging said xl the jacket label said Large. It fit lovely and have enough room to put a jumper underneath. The problem i have now is do i order another in large or extra large?!

3.0 out of 5 stars overall very good but needed to remove stains on hoody very disappointed ..., 7 July 2014
overall very good but needed to remove stains on hoody very disappointed will not be ordering on this site in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Oct 2014
Apart from it being a bit baggy, I love this jumper that I got in red definitely going to get all the colours soo comfy and quick delivery :)

3.0 out of 5 stars hoody, 6 April 2014
lovely colour (blue) but very small. normally a 14/16 wanted it for over my gym clothes but too neat. shame because its well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Aug 2014
Fits well, quite good quality considering the price. Really fast delivery. Would buy from them again