Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 12 April 2014
This book tells 3 Stories of thinks that go bump in the night
. One is about a house Willow lived in but not for long, I am sure the ghost love willow's family moving in to the house. Second book is called The Nanny Ghost and it from one of Willows friends i loved this one. the last one tells the story of Penny Jars which will have you laughing about how the great grandmother and a penny jar and how she would not listen to her daughter and granddaughter about giving a jar full of pennies to the great granddaughter.
The books are a great read but do not read them at night or every noise you will think it a ghost
on 20 December 2013
I have read all of willow cross Haunted and i love them. I can't wait for the next book to be released. Only downside is the book is not long enough. It didn't take me long to read it but don't let that deter you.
on 19 September 2013
Willow Cross
Haunted III

I always have to read these books in broad daylight, and preferably not at home! This one was no exception and I soon had chills whilst reading (at one point I even had to back away from my desk at work because it felt like something was underneath it!). All I can say is I'm so glad it isn't me that has these experiences, though the pennies in the jar is so sweet. It's a quick read, but that didn't take anything away from the enjoyment.

I received an e-copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.
on 16 August 2013
By Willow Cross
This is Willow Cross `s third book based on her ghost experiences and this time she has added stories from other's experiences. Willow's story of her experience will have you feeling goose bumps with her as she recounts for you what happened. The other stories in this book add experiences held by others as they share it with the reading audience. All of these stories are going to give you a new perception on the invisible friends of childhood. A definite must read for the ghost believer and the ghost story lover. A book I have found to be a five star haunting set of tales.
Bella Doerres M. Ed.
on 15 September 2013
Lovely unusual stories to satisfy my unusual mind. If they are really true,even better. Makes my own ghostly experiences seem that they were possibly real...but who knows.
on 20 August 2013
I so enjoyed this book, even though it was short. I'm a sucker for true ghost stories. I especially enjoyed the penny jar story! It was very sweet.