5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend. Smart item and excellent customer care
Brought this for my daughter looks great and worked well. Recommended to my father who also purchased and is very happy with. I had a problem with a loose screw but there customer service team responded promptly and replaced my item with no quibbles.
Protects ipad and it's ideal. Would recommend item and company
Published 7 months ago by Ajohns

Published 3 months ago by Leonie McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend. Smart item and excellent customer care, 8 May 2014
Ajohns "MJ" (West Midland, UK) - See all my reviews
Protects ipad and it's ideal. Would recommend item and company

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventures in NFC, 30 Sep 2013
I recently purchased a pack of NFC tags from Amazon to play around with my Nexus 4 phone. Within minutes I'd downloaded the free NFC Task Launcher app for Android and begun programming my tags. Here's what I did...

Tag 1: The Car

I've attached this tag to the dashboard in our car and it does the following to my phone:

Turns off wifi and enables mobile data
Turns up all of the volume settings to max
Opens my Google Music app, so I can choose a playlist to listen to

Tag 2: Welcome Home!

This tag is located on the bookcase just inside my front door. When I swipe my phone over it, the following happens:

Mobile data is turned off and wifi is turned on
Volumes are turned down to 50%
My phone forces a sync to check for new emails / updates etc.

Tag 3: Bed Time

Attached to the headboard of our bed, this tag sets my phone up for the night, it:

Sets my phone to silent
Turns off vibrate
Sets my alarm volume to full
I could also have it set an alarm, but I have a wife who is far more successful at waking me up than an alarm!

Tag 4: Washing Machine!

This one is my favourite, for out and out unnecessary geekiness! Attached to our washing machine, it:

Set the alarm on my phone for when the washing cycle is due to finish (I worked the length out) and this means I'm less likely to forget to dry stuff once it's washed.

It also sends an sms to my wife, telling her "I've put a load in the washing machine x".

This scores me some husband points and also remind her that there's a load in the washing machine that needs drying if I'm out when she gets home. Domestic bliss!

Tag 5: The Keyring

Along with the 10 tags I purchased came an additional tag on a keyring. I've programmed this one to check into Foursquare. Whenever I swipe my phone over the keyring, it opens up the list of nearby Foursquare locations and I simply tap the correct one to check in.

The future's...NFC?

I've only had the tags a few days and I've already found some neat (if not somewhat novel) uses for them, so I'm sure there'll be even more uses in the coming weeks. One of the cool things about these tags is that once a tag is programmed, any NFC enabled device can read it - so my wife can use the tags I've programmed with her phone as well.

You can program tags to do things such as log visitors into your home wifi network without them needing the password and a whole host of other things.

All in all a great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars I have to say I'm really disappointed with this product & considering it wasn't cheap had ..., 7 Sep 2014
I have to say I'm really disappointed with this product & considering it wasn't cheap had expected it to last longer than 6 months without falling apart!!!!! It looks really nice as is certainly very useful to have the keypad especially to write e-mails & use for work which is what I wanted it for. However after a couple of months to white sticky feet started to fall off & then yesturday I noticed that one of the screws at the bottom had fallen out & the whole bottom was coming away making the case unusable. Very disappointed. Hence one star rating. I never write reviews- but I wouldn't recommend peeps! :-((

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Kamor® Apple iPad mini Keyboard Case High Quality Cover with Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for 7.9 inch New iPad Mini, Folio Style with IOS Commands WILL NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD MINI 2rd GEN - Silver (Silver Keyboard Case)
As I am disabled this was just what I needed for my iPad ,I can use iPad without it falling over,very pleased with how quick it was delivered thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Geeky fun with some practicality, 15 July 2014
These tags are not really gadgets on their own, but they make owning a NFC enabled smartphone slightly more geeky fun. Working the same way Oyster cards or wireless payment cards do, you can use an App on your phone/tablet to programme these little sticky tags with functions, then swipe or tap your phone on them to activate the functions.

For example, programme a tag to switch on/off Wi-Fi and stick it by your front door, as you touch the tag with your phone on your way out of the house it switches off your phones Wi-fi and saves battery power while you’re out and about. Hands-free driving kit? Programme a tag to activate Bluetooth and touch your phone on it every time you get in and out of your car. I’ve got a tag on my desk at work that mutes my phone when I put it down; another tag texts my missus to tell her i’m on my way home when I swipe my phone across it when I leave. you can programme the tags to open websites or apps, activate functions such as volume or network connectivity, check in if you’re in to Foursquare type services…just about whatever you want! Ok, I’m only saving myself a few seconds each time I swipe my phone on a tag, but add up all those seconds and so far this year and I’ve probably saved myself… a minute! If, like me, you use technology for technology’s sake, then these geeky little tags will keep you entertained until your next fad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after only 3 months..absolute disgrace, 31 July 2014
I am so unhappy about this item I felt compelled to write a review which is something I have never done before. This item is not fit for purpose. After handling this product with great care it has managed to fall apart after only 3 months. I am very disappointed with this product and will not be purchasing anything from the Kamor range again. for anyone considering purchasing this item I urge you to spend your money on something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 29 Aug 2014
i was wanting something compact and to make using my ipad easier as I dont like using the touch screen all the time.
i am disappointed as using the keypad takes longer! Theshiftkeystickes so this is how mytypingccomes out and i have to keep going back to correct! May give to my kids to try and i will continue with touchscreen keyboard.
Also appears cheap and plastic. bottom ofmykeyboard is already separating. not worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, iPad Mini Keyboard Case, 19 May 2014
I reviewed several different cases and keyboards for the iPad mini and was impressed with the Kamor offering. I have now had the time to use it and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

It's a very good size & weight with the iPad mini attached. It links easily via BT and it has a very good battery life. It's a good, stylish design and feels very sturdy offering good protection. I especially like the rubber dots for feet that provide added grip.

The keyboard is small - obviously - so it takes a bit of getting used to and typing isn't that fast consequently but it interacts well with the iPad mini and the function key is very useful.

The price is excellent.

The only reason I haven't given it five stars is that the insertion and extraction of the iPad mini is not that quick or seamless. It obviously needs to stay fitted when it's inserted but the installation is fiddly and if you don't completely lock it in, it affects the closing mechanism and could potentially damage your iPad. Once it's in, it's absolutely fine and works perfectly. However, getting it out is not that smooth a manoeuvre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for a good price., 31 July 2014
I was debating getting a new laptop for the main purpose of doing my work anywhere (mainly bed). But the expense was putting me off. I already have an ipad mini and was free trialling the new Microsoft package which works on tablets too so I went looking for a keyboard for my tablet. I was worried about the price of the product at first as it was a rather cheap find. But it works a dream. Turns my little ipad into a macbook! And now I can do my lesson planning from bed.

Good delivery and very good product. Connects very easily through bluetooth. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend seller, 16 Feb 2014
Quick delivery and the item was as it said but wouldnt have bought it at the full price as don't think it's worth that much