4.0 out of 5 stars Another true adventure, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Cinderella Dressed in Ashes ( Book #2 in the Grimm Diaries ) (Kindle Edition)
Literally just finished reading CDiA and I have to say I do really love this series.
The prequels made me hungry for the real diaries and I have to say, they are very satisfying to read.
The reason I am giving this one only 4 stars instead of 5 is because this book didn't satisfy me as much as the others. There were no frustrations during reading it, also I had to force myself to stop reading several times (food was burning on the stove, it was 1 o'clock at night and I needed sleep, stuff like that).
The phoenix is very interesting, a very nice character we get to really meet, but I felt like this story was missing something although I cannot say what exactly. Maybe it is just the fact we don't get to meet/see many of the other characters.
All in all it is a very good story (do read book #1 first otherwise you'll have no idea what is going on, but I figure most of you people are clever enough to figure that one out yourselves ;) ), very entertaining story and it leaves me wanting and waiting for book #3 and more :)
To Cameron Jace: Keep up the good work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read, 12 Jan 2014
great story as usual. Cameron is an absolute wonder. how I'd love to live inside his head for a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 6 Dec 2013
I just love it. Can't wait for the next one. This book is so good, that I couldn't put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars enthralling, 27 Nov 2013
Following on from the first of the grimm diaries this is just as exciting. I couldn't put it down it was so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly Quirky, 5 Oct 2013
Loved this book but make sure you read book 1 first or you won't understand half of it as it does follow on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Sep 2013
Cameron Jace has done it again. Fantastic book, could not put it down and I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 9 Sep 2013
Another fantastic book.Couldn't put it down this collection is a fantastic read and I have been left salivating the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 7 Sep 2013
I love this series and the way your classic fairytale characters are seen in a new light, the historical references make it so real

4.0 out of 5 stars Another one I couldn't put down, 1 Sep 2013
Really good book kept me interested and really followed true to Snow White Sorrow and the prequels. I enjoyed this more that Snow White Sorrow as I felt this was more in the style of the prequels, loved the little mystery to be solved! Will definitely be buying the next book as soon as it comes out, just wish I could read it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK EVER, 25 Aug 2013
I COULDN'T PUT THE BOOK DOWN IT WAS JUST TOO GOOD!!!! THIS SERIES IS JUST TOO AMAZING CAN'T WAIT TO READ BLOOD,MILK AND CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!