5.0 out of 5 stars The fight goes on
I have read all the books in this series, and yet the adventure still leaves you wanting more. This book is full of action and ends on a cliffhanger.
So, what next? Really looking forward to Book 9 and hope it will not be too long a wait.
Published 11 months ago by Atty

1.0 out of 5 stars Very good
Continues with the intriguing idea of an alien invasion which some would think is a distinct possibility and highlights the fears of that scenario
Published 7 months ago by Mr David Watkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cliffhanger, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Battle Earth VIII (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the first six stories in this series but book 7 was a real let down. This instalment however is much improved from the last and is starting to bring back the enjoyment from the earlier stories.

There is still some way to go to bring it back upto the level we have previously seen but I look forward to seeing what happens next after an excellent cliffhanger.

5.0 out of 5 stars The fight goes on, 23 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Battle Earth VIII (Kindle Edition)
Great service, fast delivery the packaging was good and the item is absolutely fantastic, will definitely be using this provider again...

1.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Jones is back in the fight, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Battle Earth VIII (Kindle Edition)
The first 6 books of this series are really good and I recommend them to anyone who might be considering reading them. However I almost stopped reading the series after book 7 which was an anomaly in an otherwise really good series. So I was a little concerned about Book 8, but it turned out to be a cracker just like the first 6 installments. If you have made it this far in the series I would definitely recommend Book 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Battle Earth VIII (Kindle Edition)
amazing book. i want more. i dont care what people say its amazing. i read the whole sieres so far and love it. i like jafar he remineds me of jafar cakes

5.0 out of 5 stars goodish, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Battle Earth VIII (Kindle Edition)
I write this because I have read all the other books in the series which I found by accident, and I absolutely loved then but this one was ok but nowhere near as good as the others needs some extra oomph I think that said I will continue to read the as I like the series and like to see what they come up with next

5.0 out of 5 stars Battle Earth Book 8, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Battle Earth VIII (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I have read of Nick S Thomas although it is No eight in the line, I found it to be very good read from start to finish, and not reading the previous books did not affect the story or understanding.

I Have recently started book 1 now as I enjoyed book 8 so much I thought I would see if the rest are as good, so far book 1 is proving to be just as good a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars jafar needed more, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Battle Earth VIII (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed it but i thought jafar could have been done more in depth as with the other books. I had to skip backwards to see if i missed something. But thats just me after 8 books. Looking forward to the next one

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep em coming!, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Battle Earth VIII (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed this story from the first book onwards! Keep them coming please!
Look forward very much to finding out what happens next!

Battle Earth VIII