1,338 Reviews
 (1,071)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing comfort
from day one amazing comfort. I have RA and struggle with mobility but these make it so much easier, even worked a 13 hour shift in them
Published 12 months ago by Mrs Jane K Knibbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers
Have not worn them out yet, must say they felt like slippers.They say there leather outer, but there not its material and i cant see no leather, and wanted leather however cant be bothered to send back,so will try them as was recommended to try them by a family member as have problems with planter fasciitis.
Published 8 months ago by MRS C M BOWER

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing comfort, 23 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent shoe, 29 April 2014
I bought a navy pair about three weeks ago and they are so comfy I bought these - go down a size though they come up big

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 Dec. 2013
E Fosbrook "emmacakes" (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
So light, so comfy - at work one day, I had to look down and check I hadn't forgotten to take my slippers off that morning!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like walking, 6 Nov. 2013
They are the most comfortable shoes you'll ever put on. The cushioning insoles are great. Try them and see what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't rate highly enough (especially if you have Plantars Faciitis!!)., 29 Nov. 2014
Zoe Smith (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
Oh my goodness, I had been suffering for 6 months or more with Plantars Faciitis, a very painful condition of the heels of my feet. I had been wearing Clark's brogues, which you would think would be great, but they did nothing for me. I went to a podiatrist who gave me inserts for my shoes and advice. I work in a school with a clear policy on oppropriate footwear, so couldn't wear trainers etc, and needed something that would pass with trousers. Having read a lot of reviews on these I thought I would give them a try. I bought them in September 2014 and the bliss when I put them on was indescribable! They are so forgiving, or supportive, that I forget I have the painful condition......until I don't wear them! I have worn them pretty much 16 hours a day since I got them. (The deodorising insoles do seem to work, lol!!!). They look smart enough for my workplace, all in black, and are incredibly lightweight.
Size wise, in Clark's etc I am a 6 wide, so ordered the 6, and they fit very well. No wearing in, they felt like I was wearing slippers straight away, but in a good way, no sloppiness, they hold my feet well, I can stride out shopping, and would be tempted to run in them if I could. I live with 5 dogs (don't even go there!!!), and thought the hairs would stick to the fabric of the shoe, but they don't, remarkably they seem to be self cleaning (although I wouldn't walk through puddles or mud in them). I'm only sad that in really wet/cold weather the fabric shoes won't be suitable, and I wish I could find them on sale, but to be honest, if you have painful feet, these are so worth it. I would have been so miserable without these shoes, and will continue to buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - & the right size!!!, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk 2 Trainers (Apparel)
I don't often write product reviews but having spent a great deal of time looking through other reviews on here to decide which size to buy I thought I would write one!

There are several reviews which state the size comes up far too large. I take a UK 5 in pretty much all shoes (with the exception of sandals where I find a UK 6 a better fit to allow more room) but normally trainers are a 5, max 5.5. I figured as there were no half sizes available, I would order a 5 as using for exercise I wanted to allow for feet swelling and the ability to wear them with socks and given the other reviews I didn't want to over estimate.

So glad I stuck with my shoe size! If I had bought the 4 I don't think the length would have been right. They are a really good fit, very wide at the toes, but I like this as it feels like my feet have room to breathe without the shoe falling off! Also there hasn't been any rubbing so far (although not had them long).

So to sum up, I cannot yet comment on durability but they are EXTREMELY comfortable, very light, bouncy, flexible and when ordering stick to your usual shoe size or if you are in between then perhaps the size smaller. But if all your other shoes are one size then that size should be fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be buying more of these, 24 Jun. 2014
My first order was for a pair in size five UK which were huge for my feet, but once swapped for a size four, these fantastic shoes fitted like slippers. They are so lightweight it is a pleasure to go out in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars luxury for feet, 24 Oct. 2013
I brought this item as do a lot of walking as a post person and also as I have a dog. I need to look after by knees and need a little more cushion than most shoes offer. They are well made and v.v.comfortable. I ordered a 6 uk and have found them generous but this could be the round toe style of the shoe. They are v.light weight and yes I will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers go walk 2, 11 Aug. 2014
Absolutely brilliant I bought sketchers to walk my dogs 3 miles aday , no rubbing perfect walking shoes ! I now have a spring in my step !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great fit, great comfort, 28 Sept. 2013
This is the first pair of sketchers shoes I have bought but they certainly won't be the last, they are so light and comfortable I don't know I have them on.

Skechers Go Walk 2 - 5.0 UK - Black