5.0 out of 5 stars The best pair of boots ever.
This is my first pair of Fly boots and I am very very impressed.
They were delivered within 48 hours, arrived in great condition in a solid and beautiful box. Each boot was individually packaged. The leather and the stitching on the booot are of very good quality.
Published 8 months ago by pp54

2.0 out of 5 stars ?
I was really disappointed at how small and very narrow fit they were.l have short fly boots that are size 6 that are true to size so presumed that these would be correct fit too,however won't put me off buying fly boots as really love the ones I already have,think this style was just not for me..
Published 1 month ago by Linda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pair of boots ever., 24 Feb 2014
This is my first pair of Fly boots and I am very very impressed.
I am usually a size 5 and the 5 fitted perfectly. They are incredibly comfortable and look good with jeans or skirts.
Will definitely look at Fly boots again.

4.0 out of 5 stars need a zip, 7 July 2014
these are lovely boots, good quality as usual for Fly. However the legs are so narrow I could not get my foot into the boots, them seriously need I zip..

5.0 out of 5 stars Bootiful, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Mraf Rug Boots (Shoes)
Beautiful boots with a perfect fit. Very comfy too. Highly recommend tthem. My third pair of Fly boots this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly London Womens Mraf Rug Boots P142935008 Camel 8 UK, 41 EU, 24 Feb 2014
I just love those boots! Received them this morning and could not wait to try them on... they are SO comfy!! :)
I have wide feet (size 41/42 depending on the brand) but I find that Fly shoes fit me perfectly. The design is always gorgeous and the shoes confortable. I usually buy them when they're on sale (got those for half off) and couldn't be more happy (although I think the quality is that great they're worth the full price)
I never owned pull-on boots before (I have wider calves too), and was wondering how they'd fit and if I'd be able to wear them without a zipper, but they are very easy to put on/take off (that's what I think at least), so overall, extremely happy with this purchase :)

4.0 out of 5 stars cool boots, 4 Aug 2014
I am normally size 4 but deliberately sized up, because I thought that they might otherwise be difficult to put on. So although they are slightly larger than my normal size, they don't look or feel huge, and I guess in winter with a pair of socks they will be ok. The leather and colour are beautiful, and as I bought them at a huge sales discount, I guess they will be more than worth their money.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, love it, love it, 2 Jun 2014
love those boots. they are true to their size, I am size 5-5.5, bought size 5 and they fit me perfect. Easy to slip on and off, have a heavenly leather smell and of top quality. I have skinny calves, skinnier than average, and was a bit concerned about the calf fit, they are just right. they are not snug, but also not so loose that would look ridiculous.
would recommend to a friend and can't wait for autumn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly boots!, 25 Aug 2014
As indicated in my heading... heaven to wear! Love the dark brown, the feel of the leather, size of heel and my little 'fly' emblem on side of boot. Overall a classy boot! Will now order a pair in black. What a bargain they are at this sale price. Fly products are usually a little too costly for me, but not on this occasion. Thank you Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 11 Sep 2014
I was a little worried from previous reviews that the boot wouldn't go on, but first try was fine, and now they go on and off no problem at all. I'm sure they need to be a little tight initially or they would be like wellies. First rate boot, as usual with Fly beautiful leather and lining. Would definitely recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 5 Feb 2014
Well made expensive looking boots. Ordered the camel colour and although the colour is a bit darker than the picture shows (they look more of a tan colour in the picture) they're still really nice. I'm never bigger than a size 4 and I did find them quite snug. If there was just one thing I would change I would like them slightly longer in the leg, but on the whole, lovely boots and would recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars ?, 13 Sep 2014