5.0 out of 5 stars Fly London Womens Mraf Rug Boots P142935008 Camel 8 UK, 41 EU, 24 Feb 2014
I just love those boots! Received them this morning and could not wait to try them on... they are SO comfy!! :)
I have wide feet (size 41/42 depending on the brand) but I find that Fly shoes fit me perfectly. The design is always gorgeous and the shoes confortable. I usually buy them when they're on sale (got those for half off) and couldn't be more happy (although I think the quality is that great they're worth the full price)
I never owned pull-on boots before (I have wider calves too), and was wondering how they'd fit and if I'd be able to wear them without a zipper, but they are very easy to put on/take off (that's what I think at least), so overall, extremely happy with this purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, love it, love it, 2 Jun 2014
love those boots. they are true to their size, I am size 5-5.5, bought size 5 and they fit me perfect. Easy to slip on and off, have a heavenly leather smell and of top quality. I have skinny calves, skinnier than average, and was a bit concerned about the calf fit, they are just right. they are not snug, but also not so loose that would look ridiculous.
would recommend to a friend and can't wait for autumn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bootiful, 4 Feb 2014
Beautiful boots with a perfect fit. Very comfy too. Highly recommend tthem. My third pair of Fly boots this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars need a zip, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Mraf Rug Boots (Shoes)
these are lovely boots, good quality as usual for Fly. However the legs are so narrow I could not get my foot into the boots, them seriously need I zip..

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pair of boots ever., 24 Feb 2014
This is my first pair of Fly boots and I am very very impressed.
They were delivered within 48 hours, arrived in great condition in a solid and beautiful box. Each boot was individually packaged. The leather and the stitching on the booot are of very good quality.
I am usually a size 5 and the 5 fitted perfectly. They are incredibly comfortable and look good with jeans or skirts.
Will definitely look at Fly boots again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 5 Feb 2014
Well made expensive looking boots. Ordered the camel colour and although the colour is a bit darker than the picture shows (they look more of a tan colour in the picture) they're still really nice. I'm never bigger than a size 4 and I did find them quite snug. If there was just one thing I would change I would like them slightly longer in the leg, but on the whole, lovely boots and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots!, 27 Jan 2014
Absolutely love these boots. Fit well and are really comfortable - even after a day round the sales! Love them so much that I bought a second pair in a lighter colour. These boots are really well made and I am sure will last forever. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy heeled boot, 1 Feb 2014
I bought these boots in brown and bring aware of Fly's generous fitting, got a 4 instead of a 5, these fit perfectly. The leather is sturdy and the leg part stays up despite not being snug against the body, though there is an adjustable buckle if you wanted them more slouchy. They are warm with an attractive lining and so far seem pretty waterproof. They look great with skinny jeans / tights/ leggings. I have a green suede pair of these too, waiting for the black leather ones to come down in price!