5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful red comfy boots
These boots are true to colour, a lovely red in soft leather. The size 4 ( my usual ) fits me with a little space for thicker socks but a smaller size wouldn't fit. They come to mid-calf and look very stylish.
They are a slim fit around the calf.
Published 7 months ago by LadyG'Diver

3.0 out of 5 stars wide on the calf
I love these boots, really comfy, heel height perfect but they flap around my calf like a welly so had to return them, disappointed
Published 6 months ago by Jennas Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful red comfy boots, 27 Nov 2013
They are a slim fit around the calf.

5.0 out of 5 stars fly boots, 10 Jan 2014
fly boots are aptly named as you feel like your walking on air. amazingly comfy straight out of the box needed no breaking in!!!! recommend to anyone who like me work standing up and need comfort.

3.0 out of 5 stars wide on the calf, 14 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Percfect boots!, 29 Jan 2014
Perfect! After searching for the perfect pair of boots for almost a year, i had almost given up! but then i found these. From the first time you wear them you will know what a good buy they are! I walk a lot and have sciatica too. The slight wedge has allowed me to carry on with life normally. I love them and am thinking of buying another pair to put away!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy boots, 1 Feb 2014
S. E. Duncan "Sharon" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit and I'm a 7, give me a bit of height plus really comfy, would love a patent pair, really pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 28 Jan 2014
lovely boots, though had to return for a smaller size.If you are a half size or slightly above buy a size down. Very comfortable and a great colour although with a tendency to scuff.However, nothing a coat of red polish will not fix.Not very tight fitting on the calf but a good shape. I was slightly unsure at first but now i love them and just hope they last !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour I expected., 12 Jun 2014
I really like the style of these, they are a bit big around the ankle area, which is not what I expected,(looking at the picture) but this is handy for tucking jeans in. The thing I'm most disappointed about (hence the 4 stars) is that they are not the BRIGHT red as depicted (on my computer anyway). I would call it Burgundy not red. Almost sent them back because of this, but the price was so good and I live on the other side of the world!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, and baggy around the ankle, 6 Jun 2014
M. Marton (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Shame, these looked nice in the picture, but not so nice on. So big that both my heels would slip as I walked, and baggy around the ankle. Really nice and comfortable wedge heel. Definitely a boot you could walk all day in. I had to return them though because they were too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of boots!!, 6 Jun 2014
Love, love , love this shoe! Very comfortable, feels like you are walking on air! They fit perfectly and are warm enough for those chilly days. These are my first fly london shoes but will definitely be getting more shoes from them! I highly recommend these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots!, 4 Jun 2014
These boots are very comfortable and fit perfect. I am now a Fly London convert and will definitely be ordering more of them!

Fly London Womens Yam Sebta Boots