5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful red comfy boots
These boots are true to colour, a lovely red in soft leather. The size 4 ( my usual ) fits me with a little space for thicker socks but a smaller size wouldn't fit. They come to mid-calf and look very stylish.
They are a slim fit around the calf.
Published 11 months ago by LadyG'Diver

3.0 out of 5 stars wide on the calf
I love these boots, really comfy, heel height perfect but they flap around my calf like a welly so had to return them, disappointed
Published 10 months ago by Jennas Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful red comfy boots, 27 Nov 2013
They are a slim fit around the calf.

5.0 out of 5 stars fly boots, 10 Jan 2014
fly boots are aptly named as you feel like your walking on air. amazingly comfy straight out of the box needed no breaking in!!!! recommend to anyone who like me work standing up and need comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fly Yam Boots, 8 May 2014
G. Stuart (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Good height for walking comfortably all day, looked a bit high in the pictures and was unsure about ordering but the height is perfect, you don't even realise you're wearing platforms / a wedge at all. I think these will need a bit of 'breaking in' I've only tried them indoors so far but think they may rub a bit at the heels - first pair of Fly boots I've had that I'm wary of wearing out from the off. I have wide feet and these are a good fit although slightly narrower than other pairs I own.
I was wary about ordering due to a few reviews stating these boots are quite wide on the calf, all I can say is they are perfect on me, and I'd say I have average size ankles / calves, my ankles are 8.5 inches circumference, and my calf measures 14 inches, and i find the boots are a good close fit on me. I was wearing leggings when they came & they look good with them, I then tried them on with a dress & tights & they look equally good. My only gripe is I would have preferred them to come up a couple of inches higher on the leg as I prefer boots to be either ankle length, knee length or a couple of inches below the knee & these sit halfway between knees & ankle, but that's just me, saying that because of the leg height if I'd not got them at such a great price on Amazon I would probably have returned this pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars wide on the calf, 14 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 28 Jan 2014
lovely boots, though had to return for a smaller size.If you are a half size or slightly above buy a size down. Very comfortable and a great colour although with a tendency to scuff.However, nothing a coat of red polish will not fix.Not very tight fitting on the calf but a good shape. I was slightly unsure at first but now i love them and just hope they last !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour I expected., 12 Jun 2014
I really like the style of these, they are a bit big around the ankle area, which is not what I expected,(looking at the picture) but this is handy for tucking jeans in. The thing I'm most disappointed about (hence the 4 stars) is that they are not the BRIGHT red as depicted (on my computer anyway). I would call it Burgundy not red. Almost sent them back because of this, but the price was so good and I live on the other side of the world!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 25 April 2014
I am a 3-4 and bought a 3 in these as experience with fly boots is that they come up a little small. Being a shortie these are a great leg height and fit well around the calf although not snug which is good to wear with jeans. I can understand why others felt they looked a bit like wellies but given the comfort and fit I decided to do with it. Lovely soft leather might buy in another colour as it's hard to get wedge calf boots.

2.0 out of 5 stars Far too Wide, 26 Mar 2014
Mrs. S. Sweeney "scs" (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Was so looking forward to receiving these but as lots have said before me they fit like welly boots! They are far too wide in the ankle and also all the way up the calf and the leather just folds and flaps like a pair of wellies. I have average sized calves too - certainly not skinny. Usually fly fit me quite well so very disappointed in these 0- found the black ones the same so sorry to say they have both gone back.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think you'll like it. If you have very slim legs, 24 Sep 2014
the dilettante (North West England) - See all my reviews
This design is very simple and if it fits your calves, I think you'll like it. If you have very slim legs, the boots might be a bit welly-like.

The Fly sole is as comfortable as ever and I could wear them all day straight away. The tan colour is rich, a bit darker than I expected. Goes well with jeans. Comfortable, good-looking boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy boots, 1 Feb 2014
S. E. Duncan "Sharon" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit and I'm a 7, give me a bit of height plus really comfy, would love a patent pair, really pleased with them.

Fly London Women's Yam Sebta Boots