5.0 out of 5 stars Great jumper
Bought this for my upcoming Halloween Velma costume and even though it was a little darker orange than I wanted, it's still a very nice top which I will continue to wear long after Halloween is over. It's made with a very soft wool so it doesn't scratch and as it's stretchy, it fits perfectly in all the right places showing off your figure nicely. Definitely recommend.
Published 11 months ago by Angela

The neck could be tighter. I have purchased this type of product cheaper elsewhere and not have to pay postage!
Published 10 months ago by Dagmar Fazackerley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jumper, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Womens Roll Necks Ladies Jumpers By Love Lola Plain Fine Knit Roll Polo Neck Tops Sizes 8 - 14 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely quality, worth the price, 17 Oct 2013
H. B. Hosegoood (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this polo-neck top (in rust) to go with a skirt I'd made. The colour is exactly as shown, it is super soft, not thin, and very stretchy. I have had cheaper versions from other stores, but this is definitely the most luxurious one I've ever had. It is lightweight and works really well as a single layer or could be combined with other layers for warmth.
I bought a larger size than usual because I wasn't sure of the fit but actually I think either size would have fitted well because of the amount of stretch. It is slimming and I know I will wear it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter comfort., 27 Mar 2014
This is just what I was looking for. I have 4 of these jumpers and if more colours become available I shall buy more. I bought my usual size and they were just right. They are really soft and comfortable to wear. So far they have washed really well.

3.0 out of 5 stars The sweater was quite good quality but I would have liked the neck to fit a little tighter, 27 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 July 2014
Bought for my wife to persuade her to chuck out her old tattered ones. Still to be achieved, but getting closer. Great vale and reasonable quality for everyday wear, especially in our weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have jumper!, 10 April 2014
Good quality, very warm and comfortable jumper can be dressed up or down, wear to office with a pencil skirt, or trousers when out walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 7 Mar 2014
Very nice quality and not to warm, I wear this under a short sleeved tunic jumper. Fits perfectly, I am a size 10 and ordered a S.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 25 Feb 2014
fits as expected, I ordered one size up from my normal as I didnt want a clingy jumper and wanted to layer with long sleeve tshirt underneath. Washed well, and is warm. The roll neck stays where it should unlike other high street products. Will be buying a couple more.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 4 Feb 2014
I wanted a plain black polo neck sweater that I could dress up with scarves. This is perfect- not too long so looks perfect with jeans or a skirt. Has a lovely soft feel- not scratchy. I am a size 12-14 and quite tall so bought a large which fits we really well. Washes beautifully and no shrinkage or bobbling so far! Love it! Will deffo order more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Roll Neck Jumpers, 1 Jan 2014
Quick delivery and ok clothing for price. Not sure I would go for same again but comfortable to wear. Colours okay.