5.0 out of 5 stars love it
best ever toothpaste love it loads ..... I need more words to finish my review smile happy shiney teeth !
Published 13 months ago by D

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
Not really impressed with cancelling my monthly recurring order without my concern. However, I hardly even see any changes regarding whitening my teeth.
Published 11 months ago by Arkady

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Oral-B 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste - 75 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothpaste, 14 May 2014
Excellent toothpaste it is well worth the extra few pennies and would certainly buy the toothpaste again, good service with Prime

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Mar. 2014
Chrisso (burton on trent) - See all my reviews
i use this all the time so i bought more of this its that good great product you should try it

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 24 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 13 Nov. 2014
Favoured brand - it's one of those brands that once you try it, you will want to stick to it. Much more economical than buying at the supermarket

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 3 Aug. 2014
Great toothpaste but the price is ridiculous considering you can get it in savers for £2

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Its a good one. It actually whitend my teeth

4.0 out of 5 stars It has a great tast but, 14 July 2014
H. A. Hewetson (London) - See all my reviews
I usually buy Janina toothpaste but thought I would try this toothpaste out because I saw the ad on TV. It has a great tast but, so far, I have not seen any whitening of my teeth.