on 12 February 2014
I ordered these on a Saturday night and they arrived on Monday morning!!! I was amazed. They fit fine - I had no issues with having to cut away anything - it is a bit fiddly to fit, but that's more down to the lack of space in the unit than the actual filters.
on 4 March 2015
Sadly I either have to keep buying these or go to the trouble and expense of changing the whole cooker hood. While these do a good job of filtering, they are next to impossible to fit into the cooker hood. At least 3 of us have tried and it can be done but it is very difficult, works more by luck than judgement and usually takes several minutes if not more. Very annoying for something that should be so simple.
on 13 July 2014
Well it's doing the job perfectly and has been for a few weeks now. I found the filters a little difficult to install as they are a tight fit - but that's probably a good thing. Overall very pleased with the purchase.
on 29 May 2016
Bought these as long overdue replacements for the ones in our Baumatic BE700GL Hood. They were delivered extremely quickly - ordered Saturday, delivered Monday, and that was part of a free supersaver delivery! Easy to fit - just remove the grease filter and these sit either side of the motor on a bayonet-type fitting. It's a little tight, but really not difficult. They've made an immediate difference to the performance of our recirculating hood, and are about half the price we paid for our original ones when we installed the hood. Well pleased, and would happily buy again.
on 21 April 2016
These were exceptionally good value and delivery was prompt. As others have said, these filters are a little tricky to fit but they are as good as ones that I had bought in the past from other suppliers and were much better value for money.
on 21 February 2014
Fitted our old style cooker hood and does exactly what I wanted. Service was prompt and item as expected, no nasty surprises
on 12 July 2014
Too early for a proper review, but they seem to be working ok.
on 4 February 2016
Filters replaced Baumatic filters easily, quickly fitted and work well. Received within two days of ordering, very efficient service.
on 13 December 2013
Were quite difficult to fit, took about 20 mins but obviously once fitted that's it. I imagine all S1 filters would be the same
on 7 February 2014
Very pleased with this product good price. Would have no hesitation in ordering more of these filters in the future.