VINE VOICEon 15 September 2015
Platform: Standard Packaging|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Although I'd been using all the different anti-viruses in the past, including Norton and MacAfee, and they were all right apart from the slowness that some of them causes. In the recent years I've used Kaspersky as well.

The performance on Kapersky is simple, smooth and 'light'. I don't feel any slowness on my PC (Widnows 8.1), and although I'm not sure if it's any safer and more thorough than other more famous brands, at least I can say that it's working fine.
VINE VOICEon 7 September 2015
It is early days but it worked ok with installation on my desktop and seems to be running smoothly but then when I tried on my laptop it kept failing and although I have tried a variety of different actions to allow it to start it caused the DVD drive to stop completely for a while and I had to restart to get the disc out of my machine. I will update after a few weeks trial but I would be wary on desktops and particularly if you have updated to Windows 10.
on 8 April 2014
I do find Kaspersky Internet Security protection efficient, easy to use and excellent value for a very secure defence system.
on 6 April 2014
good value for the money, as expected, easy to install great for different platforms another year problem free - hopefully
on 7 June 2014
I will not buy this again. I have used kaspersky out of loyalty and ease to install for the 4th year running. The past year I had a problem with conduit and subsequent Trojan infection - I put it down as a one off. Unfortunately this conduit malware has got passed kaspersky again! I have had to use alternative security to quarantine it but haven't managed to remove. Shame on you kaspersky this should not be happening and yes I regularly update!!!!
on 30 April 2014
Best internet security I've ever used. Doesn't over run your computer and slow it down. Simple to use and trustworthy.
on 28 December 2013
I find it hard to believe that the previous reviews are in fact genuine, I can honestly say I haven't had the slightest problems with IS 14 since it's been installed. It does slow the start up slightly, but it would do wouldn't it, just like any other would. It runs so well in the back ground, you wouldn't know it was installed, as far as I'm concerned it works 100% and is totally reassuring for me, the interface is simplicity itself.
on 27 March 2014
very fast delivery, easy to use and for sure will recommend to others. hope in future I will stay with Kaspersky.
on 24 October 2013
I have used Kaspersky Internest for many years as it is reliable and provides me with the security I require.
on 21 April 2014
This is my 8th year of using Kaspersky Internet security, not let me down so far. Does what its meant to do.