5.0 out of 5 stars No problems!
Although a Kaspersky user for the past few years, I was a bit hesitant about KIS 2014 after reading the reviews about it slowing down PCs etc. However, after reading various forums which stated this problem has been fixed by Kaspersky (patch "D", automatically downloads during installation) I went ahead with purchase & installed on Windows 7 & Vista PCs.
Published 6 months ago by David

1.0 out of 5 stars Slows browsing by huge amount
Published 9 months ago by DavidM

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems!, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 (3 Multi Device, 1 Year subscriptions (PC/Mac/Android) (CD-ROM)
No problem with either, completely satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky is as reliable as ever., 18 Oct 2013
I have been a user of Kaspersky Internet Seccurity since 2007.
I am not a 'techie' so I want a simple life when I renew security software annually.
Kaspersky is very user friendly and I have installed the latest version on 3 computers
with no hassle. Just update the programme every day to get the latest and best
security coverage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slows browsing by huge amount, 9 Oct 2013
I have used Kaspersky for many years, updating every year. Always been happy with it. Bought 3 PC version of 2014. Both PC's (Win 7) are very markedly slower browsing since moment of installation - as much as 50% I estimate. Will not be able to put up with this for long. Looked at Kaspersky Forum and it says its a known issue for which there will be a patch. I do not find this particularly reassuring for some reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky software, 30 Oct 2013
After years of struggling with Norton slowing my computer down using memory and HD time 4 years ago I switched to Kaspersky the difference was amazing old computers that I was going to scrap once Norton was removed ( with difficulty), had a new lease of life and some are still going strong. for a small business the three user licence is a very worthwhile as I have six computers.

It's fully automated and sits quietly going about it business including updating databases without any interference with other Programmes I wold recommend this software.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 April 2014
Dear Adrian,
Please verify your email to authenticate your review.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Kaspersky Internet Security 2014. Before publishing, we need to verify you submitted the following review.

Complicated

Complicated if you already have Kaspersky. I bought a 3 Licence edition from Amazon. Kaspersky themselves wanted double what I paid to renew and I have been a customer for 3 years now. This is tantamount to business suicide. My problems got worse when one of my computers went wrong with one of the Licences for Kaspersky activated. I bought a new computer and contacted Kaspersky. I am still not sure whether I can activate the original product on the new computer and all I received from Kaspersky was a load of links about installing Kaspersky on my computer. Yes, I can do this and that was not my original issue! I was so annoyed that I purchased a copy of McAfee and this runs on the new machines. Sorry, but the customer service is shoddy and I feel very let down by Kaspersky as, until now, I was a loyal customer. I like the product but not the service which is unhelpful to say the least so be warned! In terms of installation it was not as simple as re-entering a new product key. | had to uninstall the new product and reinstall the new. To cap matters this was the computer which went wrong soon after and the keyboard ceased to work fully. This has now been sent off to be repaired as it is still under (extended) warranty.

Verify your review Surprise surprise Kaspersky will not let me publish the review!

4.0 out of 5 stars safety and no slowing, 12 May 2014
Have used Kaspersky for a few years now as found other internet security slowed my computer down. By getting the 3 user I can share with my mum and also my mobile in the knowledge we are safe

I would buy from this seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd year with Kaspersky, 30 April 2014
Best internet security I've ever used. Doesn't over run your computer and slow it down. Simple to use and trustworthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to stay safe on the internet., 26 April 2014
The item was delivered quickly. A recommended essential buy to keep the scammers and hackers at bay. I have used Kaspersky Internet Security for my PC and it has kept my browsing safe and secure for many years. However, in the past year I bought an Apple MacBook so was looking for something to provide security for both PC and Mac. This item comes with 2 discs, one for PC and one for Mac. Now installed, both systems are safe……!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 April 2014
Exactly what I need for added protection on all my devices. Does exactly what I need. Easy to use for the advanced and new user alike

5.0 out of 5 stars A Digital Army, 23 April 2014
A. G. Ingle (Bridlington, East Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I was a computer engineer for over 40 years.
This was the Internet Security package I recommended.
I use it myself as it is so easy to setup, keep updated,
and is so comprehensive in the attack types it covers.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 (3 Multi Device, 1 Year subscriptions (PC/Mac/Android) by Kaspersky Lab (Android, Mac OS X, Windows 7 / 8 / Vista)
24.99