5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Is an Excellent Product.
I started to use Kaspersky 2012 and thought what a great product it was. I upgraded to KIS 2013 and found that the full scan was taking a tad too long and had a few other niggles with it. But KIS 2014 is much better. The user doesn't have to go into various options, as most options are now set at the recommended level.
Quite simply, KIS 2014 is a great product. I...
Published 17 months ago by Leeds_Demon

2.0 out of 5 stars i was disappointed as i have used it before and it is ...
i thought when i purchased this i could use it as well for my lap top.but no! i cancelled it on my pc i thought, so i could use it on my laptop but it would not cancel on my pc so i could install it on my laptop.so i cleared it and not used it since.i was disappointed as i have used it before and it is very good.that was my frustrating problem.
Published 8 months ago by jan flux

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Is an Excellent Product., 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Frustration-Free Packaging (1 PC, 1 Year subcription) (PC) (CD-ROM)
Quite simply, KIS 2014 is a great product. I don't understand why people think it's 'buggy'. I installed the product and had no issues.
The anti-banner is very effective - perhaps a little too much, as KIS 2014 blocked Sky.com. The full scan is quicker than the 2013 version. When using Kaspersky, I feel that my computer is properly protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, used for several years, 30 Dec. 2013
The 2014 package is in a cardboard envelope and easier to open than the cellophane-wrapped CD case, however I would still have bought this product even without that. I bought Kaspersky for the first time some years ago based on reviews on IT sites, excellent security and reasonably easy to access IT support if you should need it. It is easy to install - now that I've finally worked out that you can uninstall the old product and install the new but not activate the new until the date you actually need it - in fact, it then automatically activates. On that note, I think the installation wizard has been improved for the 2014 version. It asks if you want to keep your existing licensing info, which I don't remember seeing on earlier versions. I will probably keep on buying Kaspersky until given a good reason not to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, 11 Nov. 2013
So far so good. Arrived quickly. Easy to install. Easy to run. Working great
Would recommend buying this for your computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Total PC Security - 100% Reliable, 19 Sept. 2014
I swear by Kaspersky, I cannot recommend it highly enough, it keeps all viruses etc at bay, nothing has got through, my PC has remained virus-free for 5 years thanks to Kaspersky, also helpful is its automatic scans, so there are no deadlines/countdown to next scan, if necessary, Kaspersky will warn user there is a threat & guide you through the disinfection process, I am 100% satisfied with Kaspersky, I also believe it is Which? recommended....?

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Internet security, 22 Jan. 2014
Mrs. J. Burke (UK) - See all my reviews
I have bought Kaspersky internet security for the last few years, I prefer it to Norton and some of the others. It has kept my computer free of viruses worms e.t.c. and I would recommend this product to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job efficiently and with minimum fuss, 12 Jan. 2014
I like to think it's cutting out all manner of invasions, and since I'm not being invaded, so far as I can tell, it is doing its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 6 Nov. 2013
I have used Kaspersky Internet Security now for a number of years and have just installed (and installed it on many of my customers computers)the 2014 version over the 2013 version. However, having read one negative review here about the program hogging system resources and have to report on my on Windows 7 setup that it certainly is NOT using excessive resources in fact just the opposite as reported by Process Explorer. Neither is it slow to load or execute so I am happy with the latest version and would certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Dec. 2013
Have used Kaspersky for the last 2 years and found it suited my purposes so decided to go for the same thing again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good anti virus, 21 Jan. 2014
Mr. Rw Boyle - See all my reviews
Good anti virus works a way in the background dos not slow your computer down not like Norton and Mac affe

5.0 out of 5 stars Ease of Kaspersky internet security, 2 Dec. 2013
price ok, packaging adequate & delivery on time. Installation easy.
Will definitely use again. I like the way the verification code can be
installed prior to termination of previous year without having to count
the days down.