I purchased this video series for my 8 year old granddaughter who loves everything "animal" and absolutely adores dinosaurs. She has been watching these videos pretty much nonstop during her TV allowable time. The one I purchased has apparently been newly remastered and has some never-before-seen content - thus it is now titled "Walking with Dinosaurs - 2013" as opposed to the older version. This set contains two discs - 180 minutes total.
on 28 April 2014
my son loves this box set, he already has some of these but this is handy to keep as a second set & a bargain at £6
on 3 March 2014
Got the viedo for my Son, great value at the price he loves to watch them over & over again.
Sent to home address in good time
on 27 May 2014
My daughter is obsessed with dinosaurs so got her this for her 5th birthday and she loves it and is always telling me facts about dinosaurs. Fantastic value for money. Arrived really quickly.
on 8 April 2015
I bought 2 copies because a disc didn't play on one of the set the same fault was on second set bought. At the price it's a waste of time returning so a waste of £10.00
on 2 June 2014
The set lives up to expectations and provides a range of different options that are all equally good. Was well worth buying it.
on 10 June 2014
I would recommend this set well worth the great price kinda set you would keep and view again and again
on 6 February 2016
My son is dinosaur crazy and when we saw this in a shop he immediately wanted it, however when we went back was sold out, so got it from here. What I like about these is there is documentary and stories which make them enjoyable to watch. If your kids like dinosaurs and want to learn about them, these DVDs are great.
on 1 November 2015
Our 5 yr old grandson is in a dinosaur phase and loved it. "Walking ..." is still a classic and better for digital upgrade but the follow up features may give a false impressiion that man and dinosaur coexisted as it involves a modern, safari style hunt for the giant creatures.
on 24 January 2016
We never saw this when it was on TV but saw it on offer and thought I'd buy it as a stocking filler for our 4 year old who loves dinosaurs. It's gone down a treat and we've watched it a few times now. Even our 9 year old daughter is fascinated with it