5.0 out of 5 stars Another masterpiece from Kevin Ashman
Published 13 months ago by Sandra A

3.0 out of 5 stars A good easy read
As stated above. I have read several of the author's books but prefer the Roman historical fiction. Having said that I am about to start Medieval II!
I cannot help it, I enjoy reading.
Published 3 months ago by Tom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another masterpiece from Kevin Ashman, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Medieval - Blood of the Cross (The Medieval Sagas Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Enthralled, so hard to put down. You really don't have to be a history buff to read this book. It was so well researched and I learnt a lot of facts about the era without having to study, so bonus. The story sucks you in, your in there living the story, it was smashing. I wanted to get to the end for the outcome, however I didn't want it to finish either. I so hope we have a Medieval two in the pipeline.

4.0 out of 5 stars What a subject!, 20 Feb 2014
A fascinating novel beginning in a village forge, culminating in the Holy Land, and returning back to the original village. You are taken with the young' hero' through all of his many adventures pretty seamlessly.
Lots of insights into many aspects of medievel life both in England and in . the Holy land are explored and talked about, but for me only briefly thus my 4 stars. Parts of this book weren't just too short, which is a great shame, as I really enjoyed it. I'd certainly recommend it, damned good read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books to keep you guessing, 31 Aug 2013
All the books that Kevin writes are always captivating , and well planed ,I always look forward to a new book from him , and the stories are never the same , wether it be one about Romans cave people or up to date detective stories they are always great ,

5.0 out of 5 stars Again A great Read, 5 Sep 2013
Front Page to back. It held my attention all the way. Kevin never lets us down. Can't wait for the next one

Dave P

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 7 Jun 2014
First time reading a book from this author, loved the style, history and pace. Will now read more of his books! I am a Bernard Cornwell fan, this is pretty close to his standard and style

3.0 out of 5 stars A good easy read, 31 May 2014
I cannot help it, I enjoy reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay story line and characters, 20 May 2014
A medieval novel set in the Holy Lands ... as per previous standards, worth the read but if I left it behind on holiday, would not be too phased.

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy enjoyable read, 20 April 2014
A very enjoyable storyline which was simple enough to follow. constantly keeping the reader educated, the story is loosely based on actual events, the fictional characters are well presented and I felt an emotional bond with the main character throughout his journey!
A great book to relax and unwind into thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 17 April 2014
Well written and a sound plot. Well researched. The characters are all clearly defined and the interaction between them is credible. Enjoyed every chapter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first book., 14 April 2014
Having read Kevin Ashman's books on Rome.Decided to read this new series,was not disappointed.Will eagerly await book two which I have already ordered.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›