5.0 out of 5 stars This has been a god send for my daughter, ...
This has been a god send for my daughter, I don't know what we did before hand but know I have peace off mind knowing that my daughter phone will never run out whilst she is out with her friends. Thank you.
Published 8 months ago by greystoke28

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended!
Published 11 months ago by jessica pickering

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended!, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Stuff4® Samsung Galaxy S4 Charger Case White - Portable External Power Pack Backup Battery Case (Electronics)
I bought this rechargeable phone case and after using it 4 times my phone started to restart itself over and over again, every time I used it, with or without the charger case. I took my phone to the shop where I bought it and they said my battery was swollen and I had to buy a new battery otherwise my phone would not work. I've had my phone for 6months and it's been absolutely fine until now. I would not recommend unless you want to continuously by a new battery for your phone!

1.0 out of 5 stars substandard product, 16 Mar. 2014
takes forever to charge and when charging the phone it switches off and on about every 3 minutes. not even going to comment on the flap, useless. don't waste your money on this.

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate for normal use only, 19 Nov. 2014
Does prolong your use of the phone but my experience shows it to extend it no more than half a day if you use your phone a lot. If however you dont use your phone much a work if is a handy device to ensure you have adequate charge in the evening. An example would be going to a music festival, taking to friends and asking where they are. Using GPS to find them, taking photos. Battery was on 5% about tea time after charging all the previous night both the phone and charger separately. Takes ages charging them through each other, not advised. So I turned on the charger with the phone still on and it lasted to about 10pm before the phone quit. Not bad best have a seperate portable charger for big events just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been a god send for my daughter, ..., 4 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this item, 26 Jun. 2014
Love this case great for those moments your battery is runnin low an your on the go. Its a life saver

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 Mar. 2014
N WRIGHT "Djtaffy" (Southampton) - See all my reviews
Very good piece of kit. It's a must buy. Will recommend to all my mates. Easy to use. Quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chunky but useful, 22 Nov. 2013
Anyone who watches a lot of videos or plays games on their phone needs a battery case, and if you go for this one, you'll not be disappointed. This is as long as you know that battery cases in general will add a lot of weight and size to your phone. This case adds approximately 1-1.5cm on to the end of your phone and near enough doubles the thickness, and although I haven't weighed it, feels like it's doubled the weight. This may sound negative, but it does also add hours onto your phone usage and fits snuggly onto my S4 (I9505). You charge them both (phone and case) by leaving the case switched on and turn it off when charged, easy.

The main negative point, and why only 4* is that the front cover has no magnet/clip/popper or whatever to keep it closed, so if left face up, the screen sometimes can't decide if it wants to stay on or not and the cover doesn't close properly! If you leave it face down and have your phone on silent, you then can't tell if it's ringing....

overall, great if you haven't got tiny pockets and are a heavy phone user, bad if you want to keep your phone small/light and just text/call - ****

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 30 Dec. 2014
It does bulk the phone out in terms of its overall size, however the benefits of the extendable battery power far out way the additional size issue. Overall, great value for money. Would purchase again and would recommend to friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars My friend has one that works brilliantly but it turns out it's from a different seller, 29 Sept. 2014
Do not buy.

My friend has one that works brilliantly but it turns out it's from a different seller.

Have requested a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars A power pack which switches itself off., 16 May 2014
This isn't a bad review against the seller. The seller was prompt etc...

The item itself sucks... If you want to charge your phone you literally need to keep an eye on it as the power pack switches itself off, therefore you need to switch it on again (whether mine is faulty I am not sure).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›