5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love

Published 10 months ago by Casual Gamer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
I love, love, love this series! The books are well written with great characters and an exciting storyline that will keep you guessing. So many nights I've been up to 3am because I just couldn't put the book down! Each series ends with a cliffhanger that will have you thirsting for the next installment and you find yourself really caring about what happens to the people in the story. A fantastic read which I would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good once it got going, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
For me this took a little while to pick up but once it did it was very enjoyable with a very exciting ending. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
I have been reading this series avidly since season one was on offer and have enjoyed them all immensely. The story flows in a seamless fashion, written both with feeling and due care. It has an easy approach to both the mundane and dramatic that ensures the reader's full attention stays with them along their personal journeys in what can only be described as a living hell for them. I highly recommend this series of books to anyone that enjoys apocalyptic stories. Why only three stars? I regard a 3 as a very good book an these series have proved so to be for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yesterday's gone, 13 May 2014
Susan (Liphook, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
I have read up to season 4 and am totally hooked so keep it up and after I have finished I will be onto you other series of books thank you for entertaining me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to season 5, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
Yes I have really enjoyed reading seasons 1 - 4. I am really looking forward to season 5, so please hurry up and get it written and published. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it,, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
This epic gets deeper and deeper each book, well done to the authors for keeping me glued from book one

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gets better, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
Really grasping story, I have read the first four seasons and cannot wait to continue, best series iv followed in a very long time, recommend for everyone that enjoys well written and captivating writing. Seriously read it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Enjoyable, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
Great characterization, very well written with a number of memorable lines, and engaging story. Very much looking forward to season five.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I so need season five!!!, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
I feel lost! I read seasons 1 - 4 back to back, I love these books and can't wait for the next. I recommend this series to anyone who wants to 'live' in a book, the best thing I have read in years and the first ever review I have posted

5.0 out of 5 stars A new outlook on the series..., 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Yesterday's Gone: Season Four (Kindle Edition)
I was wondering where the story was going to go in this season, but yet again I was very pleased with the result.

To see the characters I've grown to love from a different angle was a surprise...but a good one.

Can't wait for Season Five!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›