5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of The Loom 3 Pack V-Neck Men's T-Shirt
I read some of the negative feedback and thought "you know what, some people are just born moaners".
I went ahead and ordered them, they arrived quickly and I am extremely pleased with the quality and comfort of these T's!
I hate round neck T-Shirts and wanted V necks, I saw these and regardless of the price they are fantastic!

Ignore the...
Published 9 months ago by Danny Davies

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow....just wow
One might think that when buying a cheap t shirt you cant grumble........well you can.....

Published 20 months ago by DJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow....just wow, 11 July 2013

These t shirts are such low quality its hard to believe they can be sold in the UK. I like a few who have bought these, wanted some cheap t shirts to go underneath a thin jumper or top or to use whilst painting the house etc. I cant stress enough how thin these are - i can see less through kitchen roll than these. They arent particularly comfortable to wear and the design on the "V" neck is awful where the stitching is folded over in the middle of the V rather than sewn together without an overlap - hard to explain.

I cant be too upset as i think i paid £10 for three shirts - although i believe the price has rightly dropped now.

I bought the cheapest v neck t shirts i could find about 5 years ago for the reason above - from Tesco - they were unbelieveably £2 each and are still just about going now - hence the need for these.

What i would say to anyone looking is that they are thin, not particularly comfortable and not very well made BUT they are cheap and to quote a cliche - "You get what you pay for". Perfect for kids painting or craft work or where you arent worried about throwing it out after a few washes.

I would advise spending maybe double the amount that these cost - but looking for a thicker cotton and you should be ok.

Hope that helps someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of The Loom 3 Pack V-Neck Men's T-Shirt, 27 Jun. 2014

Ignore the negative comments about quality, these are proper quality, very comfortable and a brilliant price!
Do your self a favour and just press the "buy" button.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirts - but "value weight" material, 8 Nov. 2012
these are great shirts. excellent value, fit well.

they do use "classic valueweight" t-shirt fabric - which is the cheaperest FRUITS OF LOOM T-Shirt material which is a shame
(when i purchase the standard "Friuts Of Loom" 'round neck' T-Shirts, they use Heavy Weight T-Shirt material)

V Necks in Heavy Weight fabric would be perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Aug. 2013
These t-shirts are excellent value for money,they fit well + launder well + keep their colour + shape.I would recommend them

1.0 out of 5 stars way tooo cheap in quality, 17 Nov. 2013
Durim (London, England) - See all my reviews
first of all it rips off to easily, by that i mean the stitching is so horrible that it just rips. i know that there are other t shirts at a cheaper price which are better than these, that being said the design is slightly different from the picture, mines came as being too wide and almost looked rectangular.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small Fit, 1 Mar. 2014
Ordered Medium in this and these were far too small. Ordered firetrap medium at same time and that fitted fine. Not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product Cheap but very Nasty indeed!, 12 Jun. 2014
Dean Prime (Buckingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's 3 Pack V-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt (Apparel)
I cannot recommend this as good way to waste your cash even! Made worse by the seller in my case (N***rld) being of even poorer quality! Extremely thin material, which only just qualifies as material (actually resembling some kind of cotton based paper) and way too small, not by any stretch (pardon the pun;) baring any resemblance to the only obvious sizing chart. You could take your chances, but I will steer well clear of these in future. There are a multitude of alternatives (both product and seller) out there!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers Beware, 3 Mar. 2015
Buy Fruit of the Loom t shirts and polo shirts for my husband regularly. This is the first time there has been a problem. I ordered his usual size (medium) ( some makes he wears small) but these t's are definitely small made. They fit but would not allow for shrinkage in the wash, other Fruit of the Loom tops wash really well, so I did not expect a problem. I sometimes wash new items first before wearing but on this occasion did not. He wore the white one first and after about half an hour said his shoulders and top of his back were very itchy, could I look and see what was wrong. His back was turning red and irritated looking. I told him to take the t shirt off and change. Immediately on changing to another shirt the itching stopped and his skin calmed down. I have never experienced anything like it. Put all three t shirts from the pack in the wash (30 degree wash) and they have all shrunk, probably more suitable for me to wear now and I'm a size 8!!! I know they were a light weight economy pack and didn't cost much (would have cost me more P&P to return them) but you don't expect to get a rash from your new clothes!!! and them to shrink beyond being wearable. So I will be very wary of buying cheap items again, definitely not a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, affordable t-shirts, 1 Dec. 2013
Very affordable t-shirts that hide nicely when worn under a shirt thanks to the v-neck. Good quality t-shirts that aren't too thin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, just watch the sizing, 17 Dec. 2012
Iain Girling "oldfolkie" (Plymouth, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Good quality (thin) butjust what I wanted. Ordered Large size, I'm not that big (40" chest) but they are still a snug fit.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 3 Pack V-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt